Author Topic: Lawrence O’Donnell Calls Trump ‘Laziest, Most Ignorant President'  (Read 717 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lawrence O’Donnell Calls Trump ‘Laziest, Most Ignorant President'
By Randy Hall | March 24, 2017 | 4:57 PM EDT

Never one to miss a chance to slam President Donald Trump, Lawrence O’Donnell -- host of The Last Word, a weeknight program on MSNBC -- called the Republican occupant of the White House “the laziest, most ignorant president in history.”

Of course, he had an entirely different opinion of former Democratic President Barack Obama, who “never once said something like this in the crusade to get that thing passed because he knew how to stay with it and get it passed.”

The liberal host began the discussion by criticizing the American Health Care Act, the House GOP bill intended to replace Obamacare and the differing opinions on the bill held by the president and the Republicans who have a majority of members in the Senate and the House of Representatives.

more
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/randy-hall/2017/03/24/lawrence-odonnell-calls-trump-laziest-most-ignorant-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Lawrence O’Donnell Calls Trump ‘Laziest, Most Ignorant President'
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 11:23:21 pm »
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2017/03/24/delusional-david-gergen-trumps-first-100-days-worst-weve-ever
Delusional David Gergen: Trump’s First 100 Days ‘Worst We’ve Ever Seen’

I did not support this bill one iota but I am sorry it failed  only because of these sickening headlines.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 11:28:24 pm »
I wonder what Mr. O'Donnell would call Mr. Ryan.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 11:36:20 pm »
   @Right_in_Virginia I can only assume here (wrong, I know) that you being a Trump supporter, are mad at Ryan.  I believe your anger is misplaced, Ryan did everything but sell his soul (well maybe that too) to get this thing passed as Trump wanted, the fault clearly lies with the clusterfk they were passing off as a Repeal and Replace-IT WAS NEITHER! 
   If you are unable to see that, then blame the Freedom Caucus cause had Ryan/Trump/Bannon been able to roll them, you would have this crappy legislation and Trump would have another check in the win column. JS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 11:38:11 pm »
   @Right_in_Virginia I can only assume here (wrong, I know) that you being a Trump supporter, are mad at Ryan.  I believe your anger is misplaced, Ryan did everything but sell his soul (well maybe that too) to get this thing passed as Trump wanted, the fault clearly lies with the clusterfk they were passing off as a Repeal and Replace-IT WAS NEITHER! 
   If you are unable to see that, then blame the Freedom Caucus cause had Ryan/Trump/Bannon been able to roll them, you would have this crappy legislation and Trump would have another check in the win column. JS
Maybe trying to ram legislation down our throat that only 17% of the country wants isn't the way forward. Trump needs to figure out how to get his populism to translate into a piece of legislation. Back to the drawing board for all sides.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 11:54:57 pm »

I'm surprised by your comments @corbe.  First, I do not think the President has been well-served by Ryan.  I'm not saying Ryan didn't work his butt off to pass this bill, he did.  Where Ryan fell short was in the drafting of the bill.  It was his an his alone. 

The last minute attention to the concerns and suggestions from the "no" corner should have been given the attention of first minute concerns.

Do you disagree with this?

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 11:56:20 pm »
Maybe trying to ram legislation down our throat that only 17% of the country wants isn't the way forward. Trump needs to figure out how to get his populism to translate into a piece of legislation.

I think this is what the President's outreach to like-minded Democrats was about.

Repeal and replace will not happen with Republicans alone.   :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 12:54:29 am »
I'm surprised by your comments @corbe.  First, I do not think the President has been well-served by Ryan.  I'm not saying Ryan didn't work his butt off to pass this bill, he did.  Where Ryan fell short was in the drafting of the bill.  It was his an his alone. 

The last minute attention to the concerns and suggestions from the "no" corner should have been given the attention of first minute concerns.

Do you disagree with this?

Most of which you say @Right_in_Virginia in your post is true, except for that one small part which I bolded, Trump/Bannon/Reince played a big part in this Legislation and ultimately led to it's doom.   
   The original Repeal bill of 2015 would have been a great start and they could have whipped the votes for that, I believe.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.