Author Topic: I’m Sorry, but Caitlyn Jenner is a Man Wearing a Dress  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

I’m Sorry, but Caitlyn Jenner is a Man Wearing a Dress
« on: March 24, 2017, 08:29:18 pm »
I’m Sorry, but Caitlyn Jenner is a Man Wearing a Dress
John Shearer/Getty Images

By Michael Brown Published on February 27, 2017 • 297 Comments
Michael Brown

I do not write these words lightly, and there is not an ounce of mockery or, God forbid, hatred in my heart when I say that Caitlyn Jenner is a man wearing a dress. I am simply speaking the plain and obvious truth, as politically incorrect as that truth might be right now. But with transgender issues dominating the news these days, and in light of Tucker Carlson’s epic takedown of Democratic leader Zac Petkanas on national TV last week (specifically, discussing gender-related questions), it appears that now is as good a time as ever to state some things clearly.

So then, to avoid all ambiguity: No, you do not get to choose your gender; no, gender is not determined by the level of your personal enlightenment (as Petkanas alleged); no, your gender does not change simply because you announce that it has changed; and no, it is not good science to allow people to change their sexual identity on their birth certificates. In fact, there is nothing scientific about that at all.

https://stream.org/im-sorry-caitlyn-jenner-man-wearing-dress/
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 08:30:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: I’m Sorry, but Caitlyn Jenner is a Man Wearing a Dress
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 08:31:19 pm »
Bruce

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 08:39:12 pm »
The dna does not lie!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 08:42:21 pm »
Bruce

Thank you.

Bruce is HIS name.

Caitlyn is the imaginary sex symbol that his confused, albeit still sexist persona is pretending to be.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.