Author Topic: Polls: TRyancare Even More Unpopular Than Obamacare and Hillarycare  (Read 463 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Multiple polls show that the GOP’s TRyancare healthcare plan is even more unpopular than the perpetually unpopular Obamacare plan or the Democrats’ 1993 “Hillarycare” plan, says FiveThirtyEight.com, which analyses polls, surveys, and data....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/23/polls-ryancare-even-unpopular-obamacare-hillarycare/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Polls: TRyancare Even More Unpopular Than Obamacare and Hillarycare
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 04:37:07 pm »
Tell me why the GOP has to hang this albatross around it's neck?  *****rollingeyes*****
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 04:40:49 pm »
Its no surprise, since one half - the knee-jerk progressive half who nodded their heads at the ACA, many in spite of their own interests - of the electorate are unthinking droids.

And the other half couldn't agree on the time of day.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 04:44:31 pm »
Its no surprise, since one half - the knee-jerk progressive half who nodded their heads at the ACA, many in spite of their own interests - of the electorate are unthinking droids.

And the other half couldn't agree on the time of day.

Right there is the core problem.

:thumbsup:

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 04:49:23 pm »
You get what you pay for, people. Some of us knew that ALL ALONG.

"He'll make the bestest deals," you said.

"We don't WANT deals," we said.

"Trust, us," you said. "You'll get tired of winning."

Well, I'm tired all right. Tired of the same ol' sh!t coming out of Washington.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!