Author Topic: Manager, Paul Manafort, Releases Statement After Today’s House Intel Hearing  (Read 617 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Manager, Paul Manafort, Releases Statement After Today’s House Intel Hearing

Posted at 5:15 pm on March 20, 2017 by Susan Wright

Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign manager and alleged Russian mob fixer was mentioned today during the House Intel Committee hearing on possible Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Things just got more bizarre today, when White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer tried to mitigate damages from the hearing by saying Manafort played a “limited” role Trump’s 2016 campaign.

As Jim Jamitis pointed out earlier: HE WAS TRUMP’S CAMPAIGN MANAGER.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/03/20/former-trump-campaign-manager-paul-manafort-releases-statement-todays-house-intel-hearing/

See Manafort denial in link.

Sure, OK
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah. For about 10 minutes.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Yeah. For about 10 minutes.

Hi Frank!

Or months?

Started in March.  Manager April - August
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:28:23 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Again, somebody should have warned us about the taint that surrounded Trump.  :whistle:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hi Frank!

Or months?

Started in March.  Manager April - August

:thud: