Author Topic: NY attorney general hires prosecutor likely to target Trump administration: report  (Read 685 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NY attorney general hires prosecutor likely to target Trump administration: report
By Olivia Beavers - 03/20/17 08:04 AM EDT

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, a vocal critic of President Trump, has hired a prosecutor who served under fired U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara to focus on public corruption cases, including those involving the Trump administration, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

Schneiderman’s decision to hire Howard Master reportedly signals that he plans to target Trump and his administration. Master previously served under Bharara, who was fired after refusing to resign at Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s request

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324737-ny-attorney-general-hires-prosecutor-likely-to-target-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Schneiderman’s decision to hire Howard Master reportedly signals that he plans to target Trump and his administration. Master previously served under Bharara, who was fired after refusing to resign at Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s request.
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon
@txradioguy

I used to trust the law enforcement officials, such as District Judges and others.  Now, I don't, as they can be corrupt to the core of their being.  After we had Republicans elected in our Texas county, which hadn't happened in the history of the county (my husband was the Republican Chairman), a Democrat woman District Judge, hired a prosecutor from Houston with the order from her to investigate all of our Republican elected officials until he could bring cases against them.  He indicted a Republican county commissioner, constable, county judge and our District Attorney.   They all had to go to trial in these separate cases.  None of them were convicted.  Years later, the Texas Judicial commission removed her from office due to other offenses she committed.

Here is one case that special prosecutor brought against our county commissioner and constable:
One evening, just before dark, a mobile home in poor condition was being pulled on this road.  The connection to the home failed and the driver of the truck left, leaving it in the road.  It was left just around a curve in the road.  The county commissioner of that area was notified and he called the constable to help with the situation.  They had to get the trailer off the road as darkness was approaching and it was a sure thing someone would hit that trailer as they came around the curve.  The commissioner used a large piece of road equipment to push the trailer off the road.

This special prosecutor brought a case against them for a HATE CRIME.  What?  The trailer was owned by a black person (unknown to either the commissioner or constable at the time - what they had was an old trailer they had to get off the road, owner not known), so the prosecutor charged them with willful destruction of property of a black person.  He held a news conference with Houston reporters in front of the sheriff's office, to make this "hate crime" as big as he could make it.

Yes, that happened, they had to go to court and face trial and neither was convicted, but this corrupt District Judge with her brought in special prosecutor, made up this ridiculous case against these men.  As I said, she also had this prosecutor bring separate cases against our Republican District Attorney and our County Judge.  Those cases were also ridiculous and they were not convicted.

She would have liked to bring a case against my husband and me as we were the ones who caused that county to go Republican, but she could never make up a case against us.  I recall her grand jury was also corrupt - think I remember the reason was she chose a grand jury made up of people who were related to her or worked for her relatives. 

Judges are people and they have great power and some can and will be, absolutely corrupt to their core.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:03:44 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon

I used to trust the law enforcement officials, such as District Judges and others.  Now, I don't, as they can be corrupt to the core of their being.  After we had Republicans elected in our Texas county, which hadn't happened in the history of the county (my husband was the Republican Chairman), a Democrat woman District Judge, hired a prosecutor from Houston with the order from her to investigate all of our Republican elected officials until he could bring cases against them.  He indicted a Republican county commissioner, constable, county judge and our District Attorney.   They all had to go to trial in these separate cases.  None of them were convicted.  Years later, the Texas Judicial commission removed her from office due to other offenses she committed.

Here is one case that special prosecutor brought against our county commissioner and constable:
One evening, just before dark, a mobile home in poor condition was being pulled on this road.  The connection to the home failed and the driver of the truck left, leaving it in the road.  It was left just around a curve in the road.  The county commissioner of that area was notified and he called the constable to help with the situation.  They had to get the trailer off the road as darkness was approaching and it was a sure thing someone would hit that trailer as they came around the curve.  The commissioner used a large piece of road equipment to push the trailer off the road.

This special prosecutor brought a case against them for a HATE CRIME.  What?  The trailer was owned by a black person (unknown to either the commissioner or constable at the time - what they had was an old trailer they had to get off the road, owner not known), so the prosecutor charged them with willful destruction of property of a black person.  He held a news conference with Houston reporters in front of the sheriff's office, to make this "hate crime" as big as he could make it.

Yes, that happened, they had to go to court and face trial and neither was convicted, but this corrupt District Judge with her brought in special prosecutor, made up this ridiculous case against these men.  As I said, she also had this prosecutor bring separate cases against our Republican District Attorney and our County Judge.  Those cases were also ridiculous and they were not convicted.

She would have liked to bring a case against my husband and me as we were the ones who caused that county to go Republican, but she could never make up a case against us.  I recall her grand jury was also corrupt - think I remember the reason was she chose a grand jury made up of people who were related to her or worked for her relatives. 

Judges are people and they have great power and some can and will be, absolutely corrupt to their core.

Interesting, do you know what her name was?

Was she the one who had the Governor arrested? I remember he was arrested on some BS.

• Technical
Similar thing happened in Wisconsin, @Victoria33 . Something to do with the governor's cabinet.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Remember Ronnie Earle.

Offline Victoria33

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Her last name is Coker.  She would not have been one to try to arrest a governor, especially in Texas.
At one point, I knew she was trying to subpoena me to testify before her hand picked grand jury, so I left the county to go to another county where I had a house behind a guard gate.  I didn't open my front door before I looked through the view hole to see who was there as one could get through the gate behind someone else coming in.  I had absolutely no information about any case she was bringing and I wasn't going to put myself in the grand jury room to be verbally attacked by them.  They kept subpoenaing a computer expert friend of ours over and over and she would testify and they would say they didn't believe her.  After testifying several times, she finally took the 5th and refused to answer their questions.  After that, they left her alone.

When you engage in politics, and cause change, the Democrat wolves will come after you.  A Democrat man would follow me in my car - they knew where I was all the time.  One of them would sit outside the restaurant where our Republicans would gather for monthly meetings, and take pictures of all of them who entered the restaurant.  One would sit inside, just outside the part of the restaurant where we met, so he could hear what went on.  We used to laugh about that as nothing "secret" was discussed in those meetings.  We did nothing in secret as we didn't have to.  We followed the election law and had nothing to hide.

• Technical
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Her last name is Coker.  She would not have been one to try to arrest a governor, especially in Texas.
At one point, I knew she was trying to subpoena me to testify before her hand picked grand jury, so I left the county to go to another county where I had a house behind a guard gate.  I didn't open my front door before I looked through the view hole to see who was there as one could get through the gate behind someone else coming in.  I had absolutely no information about any case she was bringing and I wasn't going to put myself in the grand jury room to be verbally attacked by them.  They kept subpoenaing a computer expert friend of ours over and over and she would testify and they would say they didn't believe her.  After testifying several times, she finally took the 5th and refused to answer their questions.  After that, they left her alone.

When you engage in politics, and cause change, the Democrat wolves will come after you.  A Democrat man would follow me in my car - they knew where I was all the time.  One of them would sit outside the restaurant where our Republicans would gather for monthly meetings, and take pictures of all of them who entered the restaurant.  One would sit inside, just outside the part of the restaurant where we met, so he could hear what went on.  We used to laugh about that as nothing "secret" was discussed in those meetings.  We did nothing in secret as we didn't have to.  We followed the election law and had nothing to hide.

The stories are fascinating.

Offline Victoria33

The stories are fascinating.
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@mystery-ak

We ran the Republican Party in that county for 10 years, getting Republicans elected in the county until my husband's health failed to the point he had to give that up.  During those 10 years one could say we lived in a glass house with Democrat wolves looking in and throwing rocks. 

At one point, before we got a Republican elected as District Attorney, the Democrat District Attorney tried to get me removed as Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board, and sent a case against me to the Attorney General, who was at the time, John Cornyn.  I told him at the time not to do it because I was right and he would lose that case against me.  I knew that law about that and he did not.  My name was in the local newspaper every week as I was attacked in letters to the editor by this District Attorney and his Asst. District Attorney.  I knew I could be that judge and I would not quit.  One week the Asst. D.A. said he would put me in jail if I showed up to be that judge.  I went to the District Attorney and told him if his Asst. DA interfered with my duties, I would have "him" arrested as I have the power of a Judge when that board is in session. 

This conflict continued for six months.  Finally, Attorney General Cornyn made his decision and it was in my favor.  The next year, the Democrat District Attorney lost his election and our Republican candidate won.  The Democrat District Attorney blamed me for his losing the election.  I never said one word against him during that election - he lost it on his own.  It is true he lost votes due to his losing case against me but he did that, I did not.

This whole mess is one reason why people do not enter politics.  It is one attack after another and one has to have a stiff backbone and knowledge of law to withstand it.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:53:59 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Victoria33 your stories of hwhat happened with you just reinsertion the very real notion that Democrats view the law and judges as a way to vindictively strike out at people who disagree with them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!