Author Topic: Hidden in Antarctica--Linda M Howe Special 8 MAR 2017  (Read 738 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Hidden in Antarctica--Linda M Howe Special 8 MAR 2017
« on: March 18, 2017, 04:18:04 am »
 Avoiding Truth
There is a principle
__Which is a bar against all information,
____Which is proof against all argument,
______And which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.
________That principle is condemnation before investigation
--Edmund Spencer

GOP BRIEFING ROOM ‘ALTERNATE REALITIES’ PING LIST
@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth
NOTE: I have a hunch--moderately strong--that within the next 60-90 days--such goings on will be escalating sufficiently that I won't be able to keep up with even 1% of the more important stuff. I would appreciate if some folks would step up to the plate and help me post the more important Alternative Reality sources and articles hereon. Please let me know, if you are willing to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4COgRtvias
Personal notes:
--Jan 2015 Navy 1st class flight engineer retired from Navy.
--1995 to 1996--saw high strangeness in Antarctica
--"Brian" saw football field sized hole in the ice not very far from South Pole.
--during an emergency medivac crisis flew across a no fly zone to speed up emergency trip--saw a huge hole in the ice revealing an evident entrance to an incredible installation.
--frequently saw rapidly flying silver discs flying over Antarctica.
--Brian's flight crew assigned to pick up scientists--which were terrified and refused to talk at all.
--Now that he's retired--wanted to share--as he's convinced that an alien presence is living and working on earth.
--Met at a CONTACT desert conference . . .
--Brian back at work on Monday after the conference . . . received a call . . . unidentified caller noted he'd had dinner with LMH . . . Don't talk about the scientists etc. . . . How'd you know about that? "We know pretty much everything." Googled the phone number . . . came up NSA.
--British documentary team went missing . . . Mar 18 2002 press release . . . Atlantis mapping project . . . reportedly revealed that massive archeological dig is underway 2 miles under the ice.
--Two officers found crews missing videotape . . . showed a pyramid and other spectacular things that they could not go into. Seals came in, in copters . . . to take such stuff away.
--Legal actions taken to block documentary and a fiction book based on fact.
--Last time Antarctica considered free of ice was 15 million years ago.
--hole large enough to fly a C130 into it.
--Some convinced there's a UFO base at the South  Pole. EBE's  working with scientists in the large hole. "Air sampling station" actually a joint base with the EBE's.
--Had not heard of them when they were supposed to check in by radio. Were sent out to look for them. Equipment there. No personnel. Later, we were sent back out to pick them up. They would not utter a word and their gear etc. were all isolated.
--Someone overheard . . . ET's and scientists conducting a joint project in the vicinity of South Pole.
--Started to realize the things that my Dad had told me he'd seen about the end of WWII. Christ put His hands on the throttle and pushed them up to full power etc. light flooded the cockpit. Shortly he found himself over the English Channel  whereas he'd not expected to make it out of Germany alive.
--Dad talked about his dreams about reptile men . . . I think it scared him . . . he encountered such in some of his flights over Germany.
--William Tompkins got Brian to thinking about the correlations between what his dad had said and what he'd seen in Antarctica.
--Two different species of reptilians were involved with the Germans and manipulating Hitler to annihilate the Hebrews.
--Whitley Streiber . . . call with LMH . . . interrupted by Siri and very strange sensations about deceased wife etc.
--Greys--if we started a war with them--they'd never let it end and never let us win.
--2 enormous blond people showed up . . . low ceilings . . . asked them to show me one of their children. I later regretted that request--though they did later in Denver airport . . . scientist from Boulder . . . very disguised grey appeared to be taking care of the large 6 year old blond . . .
--Our gov knew the Dracos could create blond Nordics as soul containers to inhabit our world. There are also blond Nordics that are our true allies. Very insidious deception.
--Bill Tompkins working with Bob Wood--a trustworthy bloke from McDonald Douglas . . . Bob has been helping Bill edit his memoirs . . .
--3 super enormous under the land under Antarctica--large caverns is an inadequate description--they are so huge.
--Agent Hunt . . . The reason JFK was assassinated by the CIA was that he had become a National Security threat because he was insisting on revealing the UFO info.
--John Brandenberg presenting papers about 2 nuclear explosions on Mars . . .
--Secret galactic trade routes.
--Percentages of the human population collaborating with critters . . . a growing list of whistle blowers saying similar or same things . . . Tom DeLonge . . . working with 10 insiders . . .
--dark photons . . . light photons . . . entangled across galactic spaces . . .
I THINK it is worth listening to this youtube. There's a considerable amount I didn't take notes  on.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:32:55 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Hidden in Antarctica--Linda M Howe Special 8 MAR 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 02:21:42 pm »
I've got this one in queue.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:25:41 pm by Quix »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: Hidden in Antarctica--Linda M Howe Special 8 MAR 2017
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 02:25:54 pm »
I've got this one in queue.

Please let me know what you think.

I have 5-6 or so in the queue.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/