Author Topic: Three children not enough, have five: Erdoğan to Turks in EU  (Read 565 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Three children not enough, have five: Erdoğan to Turks in EU

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has called on Turkish citizens living in Europe to have five children – two more than his usual calls to Turks in the homeland – in a bid to multiply their presence in the continent so that they will be the “future of Europe.”

“I am calling out to my citizens, by brothers and sisters in Europe,” Erdoğan said at a rally in the Central Anatolian province of Eskişehir on March 17. “Have not just three but five children.”

Continued: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/three-children-not-enough-have-five-erdogan-to-turks-in-eu.aspx?pageID=238&nID=110942&NewsCatID=510

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Three children not enough, have five: Erdoğan to Turks in EU
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 01:31:38 am »
"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers."

-- Recep Tayyip Erdogan (president of Turkey)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 05:40:16 am »
The Kurds are set to demographically outnumber the Turks in Turkey at some point by 2050 I believe. It shows Erdogan has studied some demographics.  It shows Turkey is not exempt to this as well.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 02:25:31 pm »
kick Turkey out of EU and Nato

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 03:50:42 pm »
kick Turkey out of EU and Nato

Turkey isn't in the EU, and has no chance of getting in unless it somehow manages to get back to Ataturk-style secularism (or better still, a kinder, gentler version of Ataturk-style secularism) which is vanishingly unlikely so long at Erdogan or anyone else form the AK party is in charge.

Why they are still in NATO is a mystery to me.  Of course, those who still fancy that Russia is a dangerous ideologically expansionist power still think Turkish NATO membership makes sense. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.