Author Topic: Tillerson on North Korea: Military action is 'an option'  (Read 367 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Tillerson on North Korea: Military action is 'an option'
« on: March 17, 2017, 01:03:52 pm »
Seoul (CNN)The US would consider military action against North Korea if it was provoked, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Friday.
Speaking in Seoul at a joint press conference with South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se, Tillerson said Washington's policy of "strategic patience" had ended.
"Certainly, we do not want things to get to a military conflict... but obviously if North Korea takes actions that threatens the South Korean forces or our own forces, then that would be met with an appropriate response," he said, in response to a question from CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/tillerson-south-korea-dmz/index.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Tillerson on North Korea: Military action is 'an option'
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 01:55:08 pm »
They better get more troops back on the ground in the ROK if they plan on doing something combat wise.

A rotational combat brigade and a division headquarters isn't going to cut it against what the Norks have lined up just on the border alone.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!