Author Topic: 1,500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011  (Read 373 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
1,500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
« on: March 17, 2017, 02:16:02 am »
Acid attacks are occurring with alarming frequency in London, with nearly 1,500 recorded since 2011, British media reports.

A third of the attacks alone were committed in 2016, which itself was up 250 percent from the previous year. The attacks are notoriously used occasionally in the Islamic world by angry suitors seeking revenge on women who rebuff marriage proposals, or commit other “shameful” acts. Charities consulted by British media said 80 percent of all acid attack victims globally are women.

London, however, has the opposite trend. Nearly 80 percent of acid attack victims in the city are men.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/1500-acid-attacks-hit-london-since-2011/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: 1,500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 02:28:22 am »
Anyone doing an acid attack should have the same done back to them. That's the nastiest, meanest thing I've heard about.

Interestingly enough, I know in London, these are not all done by those following Islam, they had a case of a former boxer being attacked this way, he luckily did not suffer much in the attack and the culprit was a common criminal. This happened in the last month.