Author Topic: Sources: Sean Hannity once pulled a gun on Juan Williams  (Read 3308 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Sources: Sean Hannity once pulled a gun on Juan Williams
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 01:14:05 pm »
I can tell you from first hand knowledge the worst one of the Fox Liberals to be around is Geraldo.

I find that hard to believe.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2017, 01:38:33 pm »
“It was clear that Sean put my safety and security above all else and we continue to be great friends.”

If Juan knew anything about guns and the classes you go through to get a carry permit...he'd realize there was nothing safe about Hannity pointing a gun at him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2017, 01:49:28 pm »
I can't tell you how many times Juan made me want to punch the TV I can't image being in the studio with him.

Just remember that FOX pays Juan Williams $2 MILLION per annum to be the panel contrarian.   

Sometimes, in certain situations...such as EIGHT YEARS OF OBAMA...presenting or rationalizing the Left's POV, ain't easy.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2017, 03:51:17 pm »

Yeah it's a weird non-denial downplay.

I'm not as into guns here, but we shot them at scout camp and I've shot shotguns and such. You never aim a gun at another human being, no matter if you think the chamber is empty, safety is on, etc.

Yeah I it was drilled in my head from the time I could walk: Treat like it's loaded, never point it an anything you don't intend to destroy.

More people are accidentally shot with unloaded guns than you would believe. Even some CC instructor shot somebody not too long ago.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2017, 04:37:15 pm »
I think most of us would lose our carry license for such a stunt.

The retired LEO who taught my CHL class said that your weapon isn't a winning argument, use your words.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 04:37:40 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2017, 04:37:29 pm »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/16/very-fake-news-juan-williams-slams-cnn-report-hannity-pulled-gun-on-him-after-argument/

You have to love it. Breitbart screams in their title "Very fake news" yet their story copy actually confirms it happened, the only point of contention is Williams said he didn't feel threatened.

rangerrebew

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2017, 04:58:16 pm »
Latest fake news: Hannity 'pulled gun on Juan Williams'
David Kupelian exposes 'mainstream media's' newest 'sensationalized' non-story
Published: 13 hours ago

Read the following sensational “mainstream media” headlines firing up the news world tonight:

CNN: “Sources: Sean Hannity once pulled a gun on Juan Williams”

Slate: “Hannity Brought a Gun to Work at Fox News, Reportedly Pointed It at Colleague Juan Williams on Set”

New York Daily News: “Sean Hannity pointed gun at Fox News colleague Juan Williams on set”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/latest-fake-news-hannity-pulled-gun-on-juan-williams/#xYISTcFScqkGBWSh.99

Offline ABX

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2017, 05:00:56 pm »
Except the story confirms it isn't fake news, Hannity did pull a gun. The only point of contention was Juan said he didn't feel it was threatening.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2017, 05:36:44 pm »
Three stories on the same topic merged.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2017, 05:46:05 pm »
Latest fake news: Hannity 'pulled gun on Juan Williams'
David Kupelian exposes 'mainstream media's' newest 'sensationalized' non-story
Published: 13 hours ago

Read the following sensational “mainstream media” headlines firing up the news world tonight:

CNN: “Sources: Sean Hannity once pulled a gun on Juan Williams”

Slate: “Hannity Brought a Gun to Work at Fox News, Reportedly Pointed It at Colleague Juan Williams on Set”

New York Daily News: “Sean Hannity pointed gun at Fox News colleague Juan Williams on set”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/latest-fake-news-hannity-pulled-gun-on-juan-williams/#xYISTcFScqkGBWSh.99

Question...how is it "fake news" if the person who had the gun pointed at them admits it really happened?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2017, 05:47:16 pm »
Question...how is it "fake news" if the person who had the gun pointed at them admits it really happened?

Exactly. Screaming 'fake news' at everything you don't like is getting as bad as people on the left screaming 'offended' at everything.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2017, 09:35:03 pm »
Was the firearm pointed to be threatening or just sloppy muzzle discipline? While the latter can be every bit as lethal as the former, conveyed hostile intent might be more what determines whether a person felt threatened (and whether they had enough sense to know they could suffer serious injury or death).

If the incident did not involve hostile intent, the headline can be written in such a way as to lead the reader to believe the incident did involve hostile intent. That would be misleading and hence "fake news".

I think there should be a separate category for misleading headlines, or those which neither reflect the content of a story or remain unsubstantiated by it, simply because of those out there who read headlines, but for whatever reason don't read the story (maybe reading the back of someone else's paper).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:40:49 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2017, 09:50:11 pm »
Joke or not you don't pull a gun and point it at someone unless you intend to pull the trigger.

One of these days Sean's gonna have someone call his bluff on his tough guy routine.

Hannity's something else, but I don't think he did it.  Everybody that was in the studio at the time has denied it, so CNN is a bit out there on this story.  Do you really think Hannity pulled a gun and painted somebody with the Crimson? 

I am surprised he carries in the studio in New York.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: