Author Topic: McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'  (Read 1774 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'
By Paulina Firozi - 03/16/17 09:46 AM EDT

McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'

McDonald's' in a tweet on its corporate account called  President Trump "a disgusting excuse of a President" on Thursday morning.

The tweet, which was briefly pinned to the top of the account before being deleted, mocked Trump and called for the return of former President Obama.

"@realDonaldTrump You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President and we would love to have @BarackObama back, also you have tiny hands," the tweet read.

Continued: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324263-mcdonalds-tweets-to-trump-you-are-actually-a-disgusting-excuse

Amazing.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Paulina Firozi - 03/16/17 09:46 AM EDT

McDonald's in a tweet on its corporate account called  President Trump "a disgusting excuse of a President" on Thursday morning.

The tweet, which was briefly pinned to the top of the account before being deleted, mocked Trump and called for the return of former President Obama.

"@realDonaldTrump You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President and we would love to have @BarackObama back, also you have tiny hands," the tweet read.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324263-mcdonalds-tweets-to-trump-you-are-actually-a-disgusting-excuse
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Former Obama press secretary Robert Gibbs is the executive vice president and global chief communications officer at McDonald's.

No wonder McDonalds is going out of business. They have people from a Regime that was openly hostile to them now working for them. F U McD's.

Offline LMAO

Do people still eat at McDonald's
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Just_Victor

Do people still eat at McDonald's

"Eating" would require the presence of an actual food product.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
As if McDonalds needs more bad news.  Being added to The List can't help much since sales are likely to suffer over this.

Just another example of mad dogs foaming at the mouth.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In related news, McDonalds has a job opening for a new Social Media Manager. Requirements, must be sober.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
They just released a statement that their twitter account was hacked.
http://seekingalpha.com/news/3251717-mcdonalds-twitter-account-hacked

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Blame the customers. Blame the Russians.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Not buying it. That was written by a child. Some kind of hack happened. Somehow a child got access to the account, in one way or another.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

C'mon, that was Ronald McDonald. He's furious at some Donald co-opting his orange status.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They just released a statement that their twitter account was hacked.
http://seekingalpha.com/news/3251717-mcdonalds-twitter-account-hacked

I guess this means I can get my filet of fish sandwich tomorrow....whew!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
888high58888

I used to make them a traditional stop on the way out of town for breakfast, but then we got Sonic and their breakfast burritos beat Mcd's any day.

I suspect they got hacked.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Just_Victor

888high58888

I used to make them a traditional stop on the way out of town for breakfast, but then we got Sonic and their breakfast burritos beat Mcd's any day.

I suspect they got hacked.

I realized after posting that eating doesn't truly require food.  People can "eat" lead paint chips, so food isn't required for "eating" to occur.

:)

BTW for fast food Whatabuger, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, beats them all.  But Whatabuger is mostly a Texas thang.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:27:27 pm by Just_Victor »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
McDonald's didn't have anything I needed before and still doesn't!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I realized after posting that eating doesn't truly require food.  People can "eat" lead paint chips, so food isn't required for "eating" to occur.

:)

BTW for fast food Whatabuger, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, beats them all.  But Whatabuger is mostly a Texas thang.
Whataburger is on my to do list if I ever get down that way.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Just_Victor

Jalapeño cheddar biscuits and sausage gravy, if you're getting breakfast.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:37:05 pm by Just_Victor »

Offline rodamala

Jalapeño cheddar biscuits and sausage gravy, if you're getting breakfast.

@Just_Victor
@Idaho_Cowboy

If I were back in Texas, I would eat smoked brisket for breakfast, lunch and dinner... though What-A-Burger does have very good salads.

Offline verga

@Just_Victor Maybe I am in the minority, but I love their Fish Fillet, Burger Kings is a distant second.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

If anyone knows disgusting it's McDonalds.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Heard the account in question was hacked, and that this story qualifies as "fake news" …  ;)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What I see every day.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington