Author Topic: Pro-Trump radio host Michael Savage claims he was assaulted while having dinner with his toy poodle Teddy  (Read 3436 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pro-Trump radio host Michael Savage claims he was assaulted while having dinner with his toy poodle Teddy

Savage, 74, says he was having dinner in Tiburon, California, with his 12-year-old pooch when a man  began taunting him by saying, 'weener, weener'
    Heckler was apparently referring to Savage's legal name, Michael Alan Weiner
    Man then allegedly knocked Savage to the ground and punched another diner who tried to intervene
    Both men had placed each other under citizen's arrest, but police let them go
    Last month, Savage had an hour-long meeting over dessert with Trump, which concluded with president declaring, ‘I wouldn’t be president without this man'

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:01 EDT, 15 March 2017 | Updated: 22:23 EDT, 15 March 2017

A conservative radio host whom President Donald Trump has credited with being instrumental to his upset victory claims he was assaulted outside a California restaurant Tuesday night.

Michael Savage, the 74-year-old host of the nationally syndicated talk radio show Savage Nation, was dining solo at Servino Ristorante in Tiburon, with his toy poodle, Teddy, keeping him company, when another patron allegedly began taunting him by saying, 'weener, weener.'

The heckler was apparently referring to Savage's legal name, Michael Alan Weiner.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317798/Pro-Trump-radio-host-Michael-Savage-claims-attacked.html#ixzz4bUG15orL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Both men had placed each other under citizen's arrest, but police let them go.

:silly:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 16, 2017
Michael Savage violently assaulted outside restaurant in Marin County
By Thomas Lifson

Angry, violent progressives, driven by nonstop Trump hatred emanating from mainstream and leftist media, apparently feel impunity in acting out their fury. Apparently it is open season on conservatives, at least in progressive bastions such as the wealthy Marin County town of Tiburon.

In a story originally broken by Bay Area media blogger Rich Lieberman,

Syndicated radio talker (heard here on KSFO) Michael Savage was violently confronted and physically attacked by an unknown assailant last night (Tuesday) in a Marin County restaurant.

Savage was with his dog, "Teddy", and finishing up dinner at Servino Restaurant in Tiburon, CA (north of San Francisco) when the unnamed assailant charged up to Savage and began yelling, "Hey Weiner", making fun of Savage's legal last name. The attacker then kicked the poodle out of the way so he could get to Michael and then grabbed Savage and threw him to the ground, according to an eyewitness who watched the attack along with several restaurant patrons.

Savage was not seriously hurt and his dog is OK but the incident left him bloodied and shaken.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/michael_savage_violently_assaulted_outside_restaurant_in_marin_county.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mod2

Offline Lando Lincoln

What the heck?  I would expect the assailant to be arrested. Witnesses.  Probably on camera, too.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

Just saw other article. Weird.
John Steinbeck

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
A day doesn't go by without another story of violence from the mad dog rabid Left.  This is how it starts.

The day will come when an incident such as this ends differently, with patrons coming to the defense of a 74 year old man and kicking the living crap out of the mad dog.  This in turn will spark those on the Left to shout, "See, see, we told you all those Right Wingers were violent Nazi baby killers".

Facts won't matter and disproportional comparisons won't matter either.  The rabid Left doesn't care one whit if 300 unprovoked events by their true believers can be cited, a single unprovoked response by the Right outweighs them all.  The truth is the farthest thing of importance to the cult.

Until the police start arresting the mad dogs for hate crimes the trend will continue.  It will be left up to groups like the Hell's Angels to balance the scales, which is quietly becoming a trend of its own.  Who'd have ever thought the Hell's Angels would be viewed nationally as the good guys?  That day is already here.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There's a lot more reasons to want to punch Michael Savage in the nose than his support for Trump.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
There's a lot more reasons to want to punch Michael Savage in the nose than his support for Trump.

He usually just makes me want to slit my wrists.

Offline Hurricane Andrew

Like having dinner, in public, with a toy poodle...
There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Like having dinner, in public, with a toy poodle...

I know, right? Blatantly disgusting behavior.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There has to be some aspects of the story that are not being reported. There is no logical reason that the attacker would not be arrested and charged. Something more to this than what we are being told.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 05:16:51 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I know, right? Blatantly disgusting behavior.

A 74 year-old man having dinner with his toy poodle.
John Steinbeck

Offline rodamala

:silly:

@Cripplecreek

Restaurant security cam frame grab of Mr. Weiner and Teddy enjoying a plate of spaghetti and meatballs... shortly before the altercation.

Offline NavyCanDo

His radio show should lead with a disclaimer, "This radio show is for entertainment purposes only."   He is nothing more than the loud-mouth guy at the end of the bar given a microphone, and has been on every side of every issue depending on his meds.    I have heard him demand the Impeachment of George W. Bush (still angry that Bush was never a guest on his show),  then a few weeks later say Bush was the greatest President of his lifetime - which by the way I have also heard him say about Obama on one occasion.   Very strange dude.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Wingnut

Food tasters are hard to find these days.  Teddy has a very hard job.  No need to kick him for the company he keeps.  You all should be ashamed of yourselves. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
His radio show should lead with a disclaimer, "This radio show is for entertainment purposes only."   He is nothing more than the loud-mouth guy at the end of the bar given a microphone, and has been on every side of every issue depending on his meds.    I have heard him demand the Impeachment of George W. Bush (still angry that Bush was never a guest on his show),  then a few weeks later say Bush was the greatest President of his lifetime - which by the way I have also heard him say about Obama on one occasion.   Very strange dude.   

He's also a fan/friend of the Governor of California.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline r9etb

A 74 year-old man having dinner with his toy poodle.

At that age, he'll take whatever date he can get.  And later, in payment for the meal....

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
At that age, he'll take whatever date he can get.  And later, in payment for the meal....

Now THAT is totally beyond the pale!!!

He made the dog pay?!

Offline r9etb

Now THAT is totally beyond the pale!!!

He made the dog pay?!

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You appear to be endorsing the assault on him, reported in this news story.

Is that so?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

He usually just makes me want to slit my wrists.
Do you support the assault upon him, then ??

Do you "usually" listen to political commentators that make you want to do self-harm ??

A self-help suggestion. Stop listening.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:16:30 pm by truth_seeker »

Offline r9etb

You appear to be endorsing the assault on him, reported in this news story.

Is that so?

Surely you can't be serious.

Offline truth_seeker

I haven't listened to him, since the first or second time when I realized the style.

That others listen, then complain is a good indication of not enough choices, or poor judgment. There is an entire AM dial, an FM dial, casettes, CDs, the internet, television taking a walk, not taking a walk.

But I defend his right to not be assaulted.