Author Topic: A Liberal Coup Is In Progress (Hawaiian judge)  (Read 1045 times)

Offline endicom

A Liberal Coup Is In Progress (Hawaiian judge)
« on: March 16, 2017, 02:17:22 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Mar. 15, 2017

Excerpt:

What we are seeing here is a coup: a coup by the New Class; by the Democratic Party; by far leftists embedded in the bureaucracy and the federal judiciary. Our duly elected president has issued an order that is plainly within his constitutional powers, and leftists have conspired to abuse legal processes to block it. They are doing so in order to serve the interests of the Democratic Party and the far-left movement. This is the most fundamental challenge to democracy in our lifetimes.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/03/a-liberal-coup-is-in-progress.php

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: A Liberal Coup Is In Progress (Hawaiian judge)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 02:24:01 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Mar. 15, 2017

Excerpt:

What we are seeing here is a coup: a coup by the New Class; by the Democratic Party; by far leftists embedded in the bureaucracy and the federal judiciary. Our duly elected president has issued an order that is plainly within his constitutional powers, and leftists have conspired to abuse legal processes to block it. They are doing so in order to serve the interests of the Democratic Party and the far-left movement. This is the most fundamental challenge to democracy in our lifetimes.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/03/a-liberal-coup-is-in-progress.php

Ideally, it is too bad that Congress won't (can't?) pass legislation that would preclude the judiciary from overriding POTUS mandates in matters relating to national security.  The onus of proving that would still reside with the POTUS, and in this case, I think Trump has a pretty good argument with refugee hoard (ISIS infiltration)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:43:36 am »
Ideally, it is too bad that Congress won't (can't?) pass legislation that would preclude the judiciary from overriding POTUS mandates in matters relating to national security.  The onus of proving that would still reside with the POTUS, and in this case, I think Trump has a pretty good argument with refugee hoard (ISIS infiltration)

I think the president would have a problem in ignoring a Supreme Court ruling but a lower court? I believe there are hundreds of federal judges and the idea that any can thwart a presidential act seems ludicrous.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 02:28:32 pm »
IMHO the liberal coup going on isn't limited to just the DEMS ... people like McCain and McConnell are equally involved, and I'm not so sure that people within President Trump's cabinet aren't also involved.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 02:30:28 pm »
IMHO the liberal coup going on isn't limited to just the DEMS ... people like McCain and McConnell are equally involved, and I'm not so sure that people within President Trump's cabinet aren't also involved.

It's an Establishment coup.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 02:33:31 pm »

Yep!  They  like their swamp just as it is and aren't interested in any draining!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 02:13:48 am »
Wouldn't this give Trump license to resettle all refugees in Hawaii? Send them all there. Apparently they love refugees. So why not give them what they want?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 02:15:20 am »

Agree!  This is exactly what it is.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 02:17:39 am »
Wouldn't this give Trump license to resettle all refugees in Hawaii? Send them all there. Apparently they love refugees. So why not give them what they want?

Good idea @240B    http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,254352.0.html

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2017, 02:20:03 am »

Where Zuckerberg will have to mingle with them should he leave his castle grounds.

Oh give them a home where the justice folk roam and their femmes must be shrouded all day. Home, home on derange...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2017, 02:20:24 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 02:22:57 am »

Where Zuckerberg will have to mingle with them should he leave his castle grounds.

Oh give them a home where the justice folk roam and their femmes must be shrouded all day. Home, home on derange...

:silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley