Author Topic: Pelosi calls on GOP leaders to take away Rep. King’s committee gavel  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi calls on GOP leaders to take away Rep. King’s committee gavel
By Cristina Marcos - 03/14/17 02:20 PM EDT

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday called on GOP leaders to remove Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) as chairman of a subpanel within the House Judiciary Committee as punishment for his controversial comments in support of a nationalist Dutch politician.

King has doubled down on his original Sunday tweet praising Dutch politician Geert Wilders, saying “we can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/323923-pelosi-calls-on-gop-leaders-to-take-away-rep-kings-committee-gavel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I listened to King yesterday on the radio, and he seems well informed about Europe's demographics and cultural problems.

The problem across Europe is failure of native born citizen populations failing to replace themselves by birth rates.

To fund benefits, and feel good, governments have brought in outsiders, ignoring the fact they are illiterate and don't work or pay taxes.

King is right. And Pelosi is part of the status-quo problem, not the solution.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

"I disagree with that statement. I haven't seen the context, but I disagree,” Ryan said

Maybe you should withhold comment until you actually see what Rep King said in context, Mr Speaker.

Whatta putz.

BTW how insane have things gotten that you can't even recognize that its better for a country to be able to repopulate itself the the extent that it doesn't have to depend upon importing citizens of other countries to maintain its economy without giving do-gooders the vapors.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 07:51:55 pm by skeeter »

Wingnut

I wish these politicos would learn that just because you are asked to comment...you really can just keep your mouth shut... turn and walk away rather than open your mouth and let everyone know you really are an idiot.

Online libertybele

"I disagree with that statement. I haven't seen the context, but I disagree,” Ryan said

Maybe you should withhold comment until you actually see what Rep King said in context, Mr Speaker.

Whatta putz.

BTW how insane have things gotten that you can't even recognize that its better for a country to be able to repopulate itself the the extent that it doesn't have to depend upon importing citizens of other countries to maintain its economy without giving do-gooders the vapors.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.