Author Topic: The EPA’s Environmental Justice Program Leader Just Quit, Thanks to President Trump  (Read 719 times)

rangerrebew

The EPA’s Environmental Justice Program Leader Just Quit, Thanks to President Trump
News Commentary
By Thomas N | Featured Commentator | March 10, 2017 3:27PM

President Donald Trump’s choice to run the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is one of the best decisions he ever made. The EPA uses regulations and power to hurt businesses and destroy jobs.

Plus, EPA employees have been caught in major scandals in recent years, including employees who were never fired despite rarely – if ever – showing up for work.

Read more: http://thepoliticalinsider.com/epa-environmental-justice-program-leader-just-quit-thanks-president-trump/#ixzz4bEQ0kC6Y

Offline LonestarDream

Now, the leader of the EPA’s environmental justice program has resigned, thanks to Trump’s threat to slash funding for the program.

Trump doesn’t support the myth of man-made global warming, and this top liberal at the EPA is gone!

Mustafa Ali, a former senior to the administrator responsible for directing the agency’s actions protecting minority communities,
stepped down in a letter to EPA administrator Scott Pruitt. He also voiced concern the Pruitt plans on gutting the project.

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

One would think all this winning gets old....

It doesn't !!!!!

@jpsb
@Right_in_Virginia
@truth_seeker
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

How effing insane, too have a paid position in the Environmental agency for racial minorities ??  Good riddance !!

In local matters for California, tell me how much "common sense" has been set aside, to build a train line from and to nowhere, and to neglect major dam maintenance.

The misallocation of priorities and funds, is astounding. Don't let the door hit you, Mustafa.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Right_in_Virginia

One would think all this winning gets old....  It doesn't !!!!!

888high58888 @LonestarDream

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump to visit Detroit to stop EPA's rushed auto rules
Washington Examiner, Mar 13, 2017, John Siciliano

President Trump will visit Detroit Wednesday to halt Environmental Protection Agency regulations that would force manufacturers to make cars that average more than 50 miles a gallon.

An industry executive privy to the White House plan told the Washington Examiner to expect Trump to roll back a final decision that the EPA rushed out late last year, when President Obama was heading for the exit, imposing stricter fuel economy and emissions standards for vehicles beginning this year.

Trump will make his announcement at the American Center for Mobility in the Detroit suburb of Ypsilanti, Mich. He'll also visit Nashville, Tenn., that day.

More:  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-to-visit-detroit-to-stop-epa-auto-rules/article/2617195

Offline Frank Cannon

What the hell is environmental and climate justice? Oh yeah. It's some bullshit job for a Commie Pinko loser to suck up taxpayers dollars....

Douche

Wingnut

What the hell is environmental and climate justice? Oh yeah. It's some bullshit job for a Commie Pinko loser to suck up taxpayers dollars....

Douche

Layed Back bro, I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind"

Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on Gin and Douche

Offline Millee

Douche

Good riddance.