Author Topic: Shibboleth II: Making the Christian Case for In-Region Safe Zones  (Read 522 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Shibboleth II: Making the Christian Case for In-Region Safe Zones

Posted at 5:30 pm on March 9, 2017 by Matthew Clark

Buried in the controversy over President Trump’s reissued Executive Order pausing the refugee program to ensure extreme vetting and the admission of foreign nationals from six terrorist hotspots, President Trump is simultaneously making the case for the establishment of in-region safe zones.

This is a critical policy proposal that we at the ACLJ have been urging, in conjunction with a pause in Syrian refugees and the implementation of verifiable vetting procedures, for the last year and a half. We have long argued that the most compassionate way to care for the millions of displaced victims of ISIS genocide is through the establishment of in-region safe zones.

http://www.redstate.com/matthewclark/2017/03/09/shibboleth-ii-making-christian-case-region-safe-zones/

I know everyone here is aware I was a critic of the first ban.  This however I can support in a big way.  I believe this is the best solution.  I have stated so many times in this forum.  Safe zones. 

I hope this is not rejected and goes forward very quickly to provide safety to the persecuted.  Although it is already being challenged in several states.

Good Trump!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.