Author Topic: Feminist Icon Samantha Bee Mischaracterized A Cancer-Stricken Republican As A “Nazi” For Laughs  (Read 817 times)

rangerrebew

Feminist Icon Samantha Bee Mischaracterized A Cancer-Stricken Republican As A “Nazi” For Laughs

March 9, 2017| by V. Saxena

Talentless TBS comedian and hack commentator Samantha Bee mistakenly mischaracterized a young CPAC attendee stricken with brain cancer as a “Nazi” during the latest episode of “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee,” according to Mediaite:

“This year, the bow ties were gone, replaced by Nazi hair, Nazi hair, Nazi hair …” correspondent Michael Rubens narrated, while showing images of young attendees with partially shaved heads, “and CPAC was decidedly Trump country.”

Watch some of the segment below, assuming it has not been deleted from YouTube by the time you read this piece

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/samantha-bee-nazi
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:39:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Feminist Icon Samantha Bee Mischaracterized A Cancer-Stricken Republican As A “Nazi” For Laughs

March 9, 2017| by V. Saxena

Talentless TBS comedian and hack commentator Samantha Bee mistakenly mischaracterized a young CPAC attendee stricken with brain cancer as a “Nazi” during the latest episode of “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee,” according to Mediaite:

“This year, the bow ties were gone, replaced by Nazi hair, Nazi hair, Nazi hair …” correspondent Michael Rubens narrated, while showing images of young attendees with partially shaved heads, “and CPAC was decidedly Trump country.”

Watch some of the segment below, assuming it has not been deleted from YouTube by the time you read this piece

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/samantha-bee-nazi

I cringe when she pops up on my Youtube page feed. I cannot imagine who sat in a board room and thought that creature would appeal to anyone outside the psychotic. Worse is trying to imagine board members thinking 'Yea, this is good for our bottom line.'

A (theoretically)) female Bill Mahr without his charm, wit and talent. Which is ironic for a 'feminist'. Of course I never saw a feminist that wasn't trying to be something a man was before her anyway.

Offline Applewood

If ignorance is bliss, then Miz Bee must be very happy. 

Online mountaineer

When I see promos for her TV show, I just shake my head. The network (can't remember which one) can't even find anything funny about her when they're trying to get us to watch her program.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I watched her twice in my lifetime,

Once- her TV show on TBS, some well wishing neighbor of my mom's put it on during shiva thinking we could use a laugh. It was in October, she was talking about tge election, nuff said.

I didn't think she was funny, but I gave her a pass because my father had just died and nothing was funny.

The other thing she was in she was actually good in. She was a guest star in series 20 of Law and Order. She played a blackmail victim. How I miss that show.

She should have stuck to acting in things like that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 12:42:06 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' apologizes for saying cancer patient has 'Nazi hair'

Samantha Bee issued an apology after a Full Frontal segment on Wednesday night inadvertently mocked a cancer patient for having “Nazi hair.”

“We deeply apologize for offending @_that_kyle in our CPAC segment,” read a statement released on the show’s Twitter feed. “We only learned of his condition today & have removed him from the piece.”

Continued: http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/full-frontal-with-samantha-bee-apologizes-for-saying-cancer-patient-has-nazi-hair/ar-AAo4IvW?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Offline verga

When they say "full Frontal", they mean lobotomy, right?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Wingnut

When they say "full Frontal", they mean lobotomy, right?

Thats my understanding! :beer: