Author Topic: Sessions open to an outside counsel investigating DOJ under Holder, Lynch  (Read 672 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Sessions open to an outside counsel investigating DOJ under Holder, Lynch

By Louis Nelson

03/09/17 08:42 AM EST

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday that he would be open to bringing in an outside counselor to investigate the practices of his Department of Justice predecessors under former President Barack Obama.

Sessions was asked about such an arrangement during an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt, who suggested that Sessions might ask outside counsel to look into the Department of Justice under Attorneys General Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/jeff-sessions-justice-department-probe-eric-holder-loretta-lynch-235862
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Now thats more like it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I guess that slightly increases chances of getting some answers.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Go for it!  Sooner rather than later!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I want to know what deal was made between Clinton and Lynch on the tarmac.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Great. Whatever it takes.

Personally I think they should just investigate without the fig leaf of 'outside' anything because the Libs will scream regardless and claim bias/rigged/witch hunting if ANYONE from the Obama reign of error gets investigated for any reason.

I'd REALLY love to see Republicans mirror the dems running people over to get to a mic and cry "It's the seriousness of the charge!" then let the MSM try to Demsplain that away.

Offline libertybele

I guess that slightly increases chances of getting some answers.

?? Not so sure.  An outside counselor?  I have little faith left in Sessions ... why wouldn't he investigate himself?  Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but Holder and Lynch didn't have anything to do with Trump's campaign ... isn't the reason  Sessions recused himself was because of campaign involvement?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Good.

High time the Democrats learned the actual cost of their perfidy up close and personal.

The person They CHOSE to be their poster child.

"This" is Who and What we are.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com