Author Topic: A woman married a paroled murderer. Years later, he killed her four children.  (Read 730 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
In 1991, Michigan man Gregory Green stabbed his wife in the face and chest, killing her and their unborn child. Then, he called 911 and waited for police to come.

After serving about 16 years in prison for murder, Green was released on parole with the support of family and friends, including a pastor who lobbied on his behalf and whose daughter Green would marry.

“Gregory and I were friends before his mishap and he was incarcerated,” Fred Harris, a pastor in Detroit, wrote to the Michigan parole board in August 2005. “He was a member of our church … I feel he has paid for his unfortunate lack of self control and the damage he has caused as much as possible and is sorry.”

“If he was to be released he would be welcomed as a part of our church community and whatever we could do to help him adjust, we would,” Harris wrote again a year later.

Green was released in 2008 and later married Faith Harris. They had two daughters, Koi, 5, and Kaliegh, 4.

Then came a shocking slaughter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/03/08/a-woman-married-a-paroled-murderer-years-later-he-killed-all-her-children/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline kalee

The pastor thinks murder is a mishap?