Author Topic: Trump incorrectly blames Obama for release of 122 'vicious' Gitmo detainees  (Read 5832 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

While You Weren’t Looking, the Democrat–Media Election-Hacking Narrative Just Collapsed

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445522/russian-election-hacking-fbi-not-investigating-trump-campaign

Look at how that Damn Fool Trump has once again accidentally damaged his enemies. 
|
|
|
|
|
V
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Victor Davis Hanson is actually a college professor,  and so it can be a bit dizzying following along with his thinking.   

But he is usually very good in his analysis.

I'm aware of that.   I've even been to one of his lectures.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I'm aware of that.   I've even been to one of his lectures.

He's good.  He's one of my favorite columnists.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
My biggest problem with Trump (actually, it was more a fear of mine) was that Trump, with his insane behavior at the time, was in it to hand the election to Hillary.  I was so wrong and I'm so happy about that.   Since his inauguration he has been under constant, unbelievable attack by the left AND by their useful idiot Trump-hater tools on the (supposedly) right. 

And now, it's like we are literally infested with some who continually side with the rabid left against Trump here.  I'm calling it like I see it.  If you post like a leftie duck, act like a leftie duck and quack like a leftie duck, you're a g-damned leftie in MY book of logic...lol.

Depressing, repetitive, predictable leftie ducks at that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.