Author Topic: ‘Midterms come fast, GOP’: Dana Loesch slams House Republican rollout of Obamacare 2.0  (Read 1609 times)

Silver Pines

‘Midterms come fast, GOP’: Dana Loesch slams House Republican rollout of Obamacare 2.0

By Brett T.
March 6, 2017

The replacement for Obamacare has been rolled out at last, almost. If nothing else, Republicans nailed the website URL with a not-so-subtle dig at Rep. Nancy Pelosi.

Paul Ryan ✔@SpeakerRyan
The American Health Care Act:
→ Drive down costs
→ Encourage competition
→ Expand access to carehttp://spkrryan.us/2lUBH6x #RepealAndReplace
9:56 PM - 6 Mar 2017

Read more at:

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/03/06/midterms-come-fast-gop-dana-loesch-slams-house-republican-rollout-of-obamacare-2-0/

Offline Norm Lenhart

‘Midterms come fast, GOP’: Dana Loesch slams House Republican rollout of Obamacare 2.0

By Brett T.
March 6, 2017

The replacement for Obamacare has been rolled out at last, almost. If nothing else, Republicans nailed the website URL with a not-so-subtle dig at Rep. Nancy Pelosi.

Paul Ryan ✔@SpeakerRyan
The American Health Care Act:
→ Drive down costs
→ Encourage competition
→ Expand access to carehttp://spkrryan.us/2lUBH6x #RepealAndReplace
9:56 PM - 6 Mar 2017

Read more at:

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/03/06/midterms-come-fast-gop-dana-loesch-slams-house-republican-rollout-of-obamacare-2-0/

Sit down and shut up Dana. You'll be there election day telling people it's the most important election ever again and encouraging America to hold their nose 'no matter what'. Because thats what all you GOP media types do every election. And you know it.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 03:23:12 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Silver Pines

Sit down and shut up Dana. You'll be there election day telling people it's the most important election ever again and encouraging America to hold their nose 'no matter what'. Because thats what all you GOP media types do every election. And you know it.

@Norm Lenhart

Most likely, but I like her anyway, all right?  Lol

And she's right about this.

Offline Night Hides Not

She needs to follow her own advice and eat more beets.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Norm Lenhart

@Norm Lenhart

She's right. But she's not saying it because she believes it enough to stand behind it come election day. IE she's conservative for cash.

Silver Pines

She's right. But she's not saying it because she believes it enough to stand behind it come election day. IE she's conservative for cash.

No, not for cash.  And she stands up for gun rights like no other. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

No, not for cash.  And she stands up for gun rights like no other.

She does her shows and writes her books for free? I remember Ann Coulter made a few mil on that scam too.

Silver Pines

She does her shows and writes her books for free? I remember Ann Coulter made a few mil on that scam too.

You know what I mean.  Don't be cute.

Offline Norm Lenhart

No, I actually don't. Please clarify.

Offline Norm Lenhart

BTW, I am never 'cute". I am ruggedly handsome in a strong Nord way. "Cute' would feminize the raw testosterone that flows through my veins in place of blood.
/Modestly self aware ;)

Silver Pines

No, I actually don't. Please clarify.

And you know what you meant.

Don't play. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

And you know what you meant.

Don't play.
I'm not playing anything. I meant exactly what I said. She plays a conservative for cash just like Levin or Limbaugh but when the chips are down she is right there like any of them telling America to flush their principle and forget everything the talking heads said for the prior 2 years and vote for whatever lib the GOP offers.

You have heard me take this position countless times now.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Norm Lenhart

Couldn't BE any more right!   I can write a bill right here that will accomplish what needs accomplishing!   

The Affordable Care Act is of 2009 is hereby repealed! 

Feel free to pass it on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm gonna laugh when the Dems win midterms because conservatives refused to show up and Trump implements single payer with the Democrats (with urging from Ivanka).

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
History lesson for the day . . .

Bush The Younger once had a full house poker hand when Republicans controlled all three branches of gummit.  But the RINO's couldn't put down the crack pipe and went on a two-year spending spree that even The Hammer couldn't rein in.  It was such a disgusting display of human frailty that when midterms rolled round Republican voters just said "no" and stayed home.  Voter turnout was almost non-existant.

Nancy Pelosi declared it a "voter mandate" and went on to make the following years of Bush's presidency a living hell.

---

As a side note, Texas Liberals in Travis Country are completing a new justice center named after Ronnie Earle, the man who illegally forced Tom DeLay to resign due to trumped up charges fabricated from thin air.  With DeLay out of the way and Republicans self-destructing in Washington the normally sewer-like atmosphere in the nation's capital took a decided turn for the worse.

This history update was brought to you by our sponsors at Tums.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

• Technical
History lesson for the day . . .

Bush The Younger once had a full house poker hand when Republicans controlled all three branches of gummit.  But the RINO's couldn't put down the crack pipe and went on a two-year spending spree that even The Hammer couldn't rein in.  It was such a disgusting display of human frailty that when midterms rolled round Republican voters just said "no" and stayed home.  Voter turnout was almost non-existant.

Nancy Pelosi declared it a "voter mandate" and went on to make the following years of Bush's presidency a living hell.

---

As a side note, Texas Liberals in Travis Country are completing a new justice center named after Ronnie Earle, the man who illegally forced Tom DeLay to resign due to trumped up charges fabricated from thin air.  With DeLay out of the way and Republicans self-destructing in Washington the normally sewer-like atmosphere in the nation's capital took a decided turn for the worse.

This history update was brought to you by our sponsors at Tums.

Yep, and Trump has no conservative soul whatsoever. Yeah maybe Bush didn't either, but he at least knew that he had to pretend to be conservative. Trump is a "nationalist" and "populist", and can therefor be whatever he wants to be as long as he says "America First" at the end of it.

Silver Pines

Couldn't BE any more right!   I can write a bill right here that will accomplish what needs accomplishing!   

The Affordable Care Act is of 2009 is hereby repealed! 

Feel free to pass it on!

@Bigun

I nominate you, lol.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

I nominate you, lol.

Thank you for your confidence!  I weep for my country!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical
I'd vote for Bigun.

Bigun for Bigun's.

Offline Frank Cannon

Dana is totally right. The congressional GOP is nothing but hot air. I would have never thought that Trump would be governing more to the right than the rest of the party, yet here we are with Obamacare 2.0.

Dana is also smoking hot.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Here is the text of an e-mail I just sent to the office of the Chairman of the House ways and means committee, MY congressman Kevin Brady.

Please see my suggested amendment to the current bill!

Scratch everything below the title and replace with "The Affordable Care Act of 2009 is hereby repealed."

Thank you for your kind attention!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

.../  implements single payer (with urging from Ivanka).

Please post a link for this @Weird Tolkienish Figure