Author Topic: Judicial Watch Sues CIA, DOJ and Treasury for Records Related to Intelligence Leaks Regarding Investigation of General Flynn  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

What I don't see is people realizing that Trump didn't take it seriously enough to prevent him from making a circus out of it posting on twitter.  You are right it is serious.

The media is having a hay day with this yet there really isn't anything to report.  Except a back and forth between media's.  Still no answers but plenty of popcorn opportunity.

I could not disagree with that more because it is 180 degrees out of phase. Trumps twitter rants are actually setting the news cycle while the MSM pisses and moans that they are being picked on. The same MSM that everyone universally hates. I like it.

Just this weekend we have the NY Times being shown to be blatant frauds and liars over Donny's twitter rant on the wiretaps. Last month they wrote articles and now they are having to say they lied beforem but now are telling the truth. It's fantastic.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I could not disagree with that more because it is 180 degrees out of phase. Trumps twitter rants are actually setting the news cycle while the MSM pisses and moans that they are being picked on. The same MSM that everyone universally hates. I like it.

Just this weekend we have the NY Times being shown to be blatant frauds and liars over Donny's twitter rant on the wiretaps. Last month they wrote articles and now they are having to say they lied beforem but now are telling the truth. It's fantastic.

He's doing good damage to the right people.   I like it too.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Well alright then.  Break out the popcorn.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LonestarDream

It is awesome.

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Let them eat their popcorn.  I'd rather indulge in a champagne toast.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Again another reason for Trump not to tweet any information that will be used in any legal investigation.  You would think a person like Trump with so many experiences with lawyers would know not to talk about the case.

I see this issue being closed due to all of the public leaks.  Trump himself has already made this a circus that would be hard to overcome with a legal investigation.

I don't know all the legal ramifications of Trump's tweet.  I do know that without it not a soul would would be talking about the illegal wiretaps or investigating them.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 01:33:49 am by Emjay »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I wish I had read your post before I posted.  You said it perfectly.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.