Author Topic: NYT Columnist Encourages IRS Agents To Commit Felony By Leaking Trump’s Taxes  (Read 467 times)

rangerrebew

NYT Columnist Encourages IRS Agents To Commit Felony By Leaking Trump’s Taxes
Photo of Chuck Ross
Chuck Ross
Reporter
10:05 AM 03/06/2017

A New York Times columnist is encouraging IRS employees to commit a felony by leaking Donald Trump’s tax returns to his newspaper.

“If you’re in IRS and have a certain president’s tax return that you’d like to leak, my address is: NYT, 620 Eighth Ave, NY NY 10018,” Nicholas Kristof wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

Kristof, a liberal who writes about global affairs, was responding to a tweet from Vox.com editor Matt Yglesias who marveled that the IRS rarely leaks tax information.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/nyt-columnist-encourages-irs-agents-to-commit-felony-by-leaking-trumps-taxes/#ixzz4aZcLbVn5

Wingnut

Just the mere request of such info should be a chargeable offense.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm actually sort of surprised it hasn't already happened.

Wingnut

I'm actually sort of surprised it hasn't already happened.

Maybe Lois Lerner has a copy on a stick?

rangerrebew

I think a good conspiracy charge would be in order since he is encouraging and working with others to commit felonies.

Online corbe

It's called JOB SECURITY

John Koskinen
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I'm guessing this is somehow different than encouraging Russian hackers to find and release info on Clinton.

Wingnut

It's called JOB SECURITY

John Koskinen

If you looked up "smug bastard that needs to be anally abused" his picture would be in the corner with a fist sticking up his arse.