Author Topic: Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted (VIDEO)  (Read 2205 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Re: Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted (VIDEO)
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2017, 04:41:30 pm »
:beer:

I like your point but it does create a Catch-22 for most of us.  Say I get 64 channels and don't like 4 of them.  I'll have to cancel all 64 to eliminate the ones I don't want since it's an all or none proposition.

And I can boycott ESPN by not watching that channel but no one will ever know.  It's not like refusing to shop at Target and they feel the effects by taking a direct hit in the pocketbook. 

So it's a double whammy.  I could throw out the baby with the bathwater and cancel my cable subscription.  And I could stage a silent protest that's the equivalent of a silent scream.  Seems to me there should be better options.

Al a carte viewing menus are supposedly coming. You only pay for the channels you want and you don't pay for those you don't.  In effect you are voting with your pocketbook.  It beats the hell out of the prepackaged options we have now that take the ObamaCare approach to entertainment.

The left has been fighting this decades .  Consider Roku or Amazon prime for example.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2017, 04:44:11 pm »
But we do know this!  Slick Willie is involved!  I wonder why?

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/03/plot-thickens-guess-appointed-fisc-judges-authorized-wiretaps/

Glad to see a story on this .  Myst and I had this nailed yesterday.

All three are dems.  As I reported yesterday Richard C. Tallman has been caught denying exculpatory evidence. 

Offline LonestarDream

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2017, 05:22:22 pm »
Watch this case it is devastating . 

Heard it in real time. Mark does not like to be interviewed and he definitely took charge of the time.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2017, 06:20:18 pm »
Heard it in real time. Mark does not like to be interviewed and he definitely took charge of the time.

Noticed that Mark got to subtly promote Levin TV.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 04:15:57 am »
Pretty solid case made by Levin here.

After watching Levin this morning, methinks the press is in rather a pickle. .. how do they come out and support Obama's claims without admitting they lied in their earlier "reporting"?  @Frank Cannon

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 04:25:44 am »
Pretty solid case made by Levin here.

Paranoia strikes deep..  For what its worth.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2017, 04:51:17 am »
Right now the FBI is asking the DOJ to reject President Trump's Claim.  Sessions is head of the DOJ, however, he has recused himself from any probe into the 2016 campaign.  So who in the DOJ will make that determination?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/05/trump-wiretap-charge-flummoxes-law-enforcement-officials-as-fbi-head-reportedly-asks-doj-to-reject-claim.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.