Author Topic: Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted (VIDEO)  (Read 2224 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: THE GATEWAY PUNDIT

URL: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/obama-admin-source-confirms-wiretapping-conducted-video/

by Cristina Laila

Obama caught lying AGAIN. White House sources inside the Obama administration acknowledge that wiretapping was conducted to spy on Trump during the 2016 Presidential election. This was confirmed by journalist and former HHS Department Senior adviser Cathy Areu.

Cathy (Journalist):
“My sources from the White House told me, she thinks it’s all true. She said, um there were concerns that Trump-and this is from the White House and the administration inside the White House…there were concerns that Trump and his surrogates may have been colluding with the Russians and a possible bargaining chip to influence the election, therefore a wiretap was conducted.”

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO

TruthMatters @JeffMontes5
EXPLOSIVE

Obama LIED again. White House sources acknowledge wiretapping is TRUE. Disgusting. Fight back @POTUS
8:24 PM - 4 Mar 2017
  921 921 Retweets   935 935 likes

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:33:04 am by SirLinksALot »

geronl

Re: Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 04:29:40 am »
So they asked FISA to approve wiretapping two Russian banks?

Why only two?

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 04:34:20 am »
So they asked FISA to approve wiretapping two Russian banks?

Why only two?

Because these two are probably the most suspicious. The more pertinent question is this -- DID THEY FIND ANY EVIDENCE OF ILLEGALITY OR CRIMINALITY?

And what good evidence was there to approve this surveillance in the first place?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:34:38 am by SirLinksALot »

geronl

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 05:09:47 am »
who was the source?

Trump says we shouldn't trust unnamed sources, right?

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 05:23:11 am »
who was the source?

Trump says we shouldn't trust unnamed sources, right?

Your right about the “sources”. But then, that's exactly what media are doing with Russian BS. All sources this and that.

So far, no evidence exists that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian hackers to steal the election.

So far, no evidence exists that the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower for now.

Yet CNN runs with stories about Trump colluding with the Russians with ZERO evidence..notice how with Republicans , they always have to produce proof. Meanwhile Democrats can make up any phony baloney BS and the media repeats it as the gospel truth

The media treats the first as a fact and the second as an outrageous and slanderous claim. But there is no bias in their reporting. Absolutely none /sarc

See it works both ways .... but then do we have a record of the Obama administration using the power of government to do surveillance on citizens? YES.

See : James Rosen and the Associated Press.

Then we have the mysterious LEAK of the communication between Mike Flynn and the Russian Ambassador.... who knew about it and how, and who leaked it?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:26:22 am by SirLinksALot »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 05:32:09 am »
And what good evidence was there to approve this surveillance in the first place?

You will probably never know, if it was from a source.They are protected at all costs - which is how it has to be.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

geronl

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 05:52:13 am »
Your right about the “sources”. But then, that's exactly what media are doing with Russian BS. All sources this and that.

So far, no evidence exists that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian hackers to steal the election.

No sane person thinks they did. Trump does have too close a relationship with Russia and nobody seems to care enough to look into it

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 06:30:04 am »
No sane person thinks they did. Trump does have too close a relationship with Russia and nobody seems to care enough to look into it

Nobody? How about almost every Democrat including the Mainstream press plus some Republicans and the NeverTrumpers? We've had Russia, Russia, Russia since day 1 of the inauguration.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 06:31:05 am by SirLinksALot »

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 06:41:53 am »
Nobody? How about almost every Democrat including the Mainstream press plus some Republicans and the NeverTrumpers? We've had Russia, Russia, Russia since day 1 of the inauguration.

Key words were no "sane" person...

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 08:05:02 am »
Just wanted to point out to the Gateway Pedant and people generally that there IS NO OBAMA ADMINISTRATION anymore to say or address anything.

Frankly I'm surprised so many people missed that subtle bit of propaganda on the part of the MSM to legitimize the concept. "FORMER" admin sure.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 08:05:18 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 09:33:57 am »
On my own personal scale of importance:

Wiretapping - 10

Russia Stole The Election - 1

The Media Creating Their Own Narrative - 10

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2017, 09:51:52 am »
More unnamed sources.

Unleashing a line of attack that energized an enthusiastic crowd at the nation's largest gathering of conservative activists, Trump said Friday that unethical reporters "make up stories and make up sources."
[/size]"They shouldn't be allowed to use sources unless they use somebody's name," he declared. "Let their name be put out there."

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2017, 10:04:30 am »

Wiretapping - 10

A lot of people like to bitch about the media, and they should. On the other hand...Rarely will you find one willing to act to stop the media in the only way they can. By ending their dish/cable subscription. It is the classic case of wanting their cake and to eat it too.

So they keep paying media and perpetuating the problem because their entertainment comes before their patriotism in order of demonstrated importance. A lot of people find extra special reasons their personal contribution to the MSM doesn't count but they are just lying to themselves and everyone else. The reality is that they could bankrupt the MSM in a month or two and intentionally refuse to do it because 'their shows' and football are too important to lose.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:05:05 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2017, 11:29:50 am »

Wiretapping - 10

Wiretapping reeks of the Watergate Scandal. After all, that was what started that.

The Russians (Soviets) were all on the Democrat side, then.

The media is still creating their own narrative.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2017, 11:45:01 am »
Wiretapping reeks of the Watergate Scandal. After all, that was what started that.

The Russians (Soviets) were all on the Democrat side, then.

The media is still creating their own narrative.

The primary problem now is none of the parties involved have any credibility. None of them.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2017, 11:48:11 am »
The primary problem now is none of the parties involved have any credibility. None of them.
Politicians, Media, Russians....Credibility was never an issue.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2017, 11:54:11 am »

Media doesn't. Trump doesn't.

Offline DB

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 11:58:43 am »
Politicians, Media, Russians....Credibility was never an issue.

Well there was a time not all that long ago I had some faith that there were honorable people in our government. Was I just naive or have we hit a new low in basic integrity? Regarding the Russians, the Russians serve the Russians and to think otherwise is just plain foolish.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2017, 12:04:57 pm »
Well there was a time not all that long ago I had some faith that there were honorable people in our government. Was I just naive or have we hit a new low in basic integrity? Regarding the Russians, the Russians serve the Russians and to think otherwise is just plain foolish.

"Was I just naive..."

You just made the mistake most do. You believed your fellow man is good and deserves the benefit of the doubt.

The reality is that unfortunately, your fellow man is a self serving POS until he shows via his actions he isn't and deserves your trust. It sucks but thats the world we live in now.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2017, 12:38:54 pm »
"Was I just naive..."

You just made the mistake most do. You believed your fellow man is good and deserves the benefit of the doubt.

The reality is that unfortunately, your fellow man is a self serving POS until he shows via his actions he isn't and deserves your trust. It sucks but thats the world we live in now.
@DB There was a time when I trusted people until they proved otherwise. Unfortunately, those days of conducting business on a handshake are pretty much gone, although I have done business just that way for decades. My word is my bond.
However, in the realm of politics, 'just tell 'em what they want to hear' is SOP, and when the voters were played for suckers by those who claimed solidarity with TEA party people and then went to DC and made things worse, track record now stands tall in estimating the worth of politicians. Trust is tenuous at best.
With the media, years ago I was in a local charitable group and started writing press releases for the media. Without doing so, the activities and actions and very nature of the group were so patently mischaracterized as to be unrecognizable, which I have found is the norm. If you hand it to them in short words and black and white, chances are they will be lazy enough to use it. That works. About the only thing I have seen in terms of consistency is that the media does not get the story straight, often misses or makes up 'facts', and often presents opinions which are based on flawed/no information as 'news'. They are not to be trusted.
The Russians, both by virtue of having a different worldview and their own nationalistic bias, are going to do what benefits them. There are plenty of folks there who want the old Cold War prestige back, with or without the animosity, and they are going to get it if they can. (Of course, there is money to be made, too.)

The more clear the motivation, the less unpredictable, but that still doesn't mean "trust" is there. Altruistic behaviour based on a realistic worldview is pretty much on the endangered species list. Every group has its charlatans, its ambitious climbers, and the greedy, and anyone who is a saint will be assailed by the attack dogs of all three.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2017, 12:49:03 pm »
@DB There was a time when I trusted people until they proved otherwise. Unfortunately, those days of conducting business on a handshake are pretty much gone, although I have done business just that way for decades. My word is my bond.
However, in the realm of politics, 'just tell 'em what they want to hear' is SOP, and when the voters were played for suckers by those who claimed solidarity with TEA party people and then went to DC and made things worse, track record now stands tall in estimating the worth of politicians. Trust is tenuous at best.
With the media, years ago I was in a local charitable group and started writing press releases for the media. Without doing so, the activities and actions and very nature of the group were so patently mischaracterized as to be unrecognizable, which I have found is the norm. If you hand it to them in short words and black and white, chances are they will be lazy enough to use it. That works. About the only thing I have seen in terms of consistency is that the media does not get the story straight, often misses or makes up 'facts', and often presents opinions which are based on flawed/no information as 'news'. They are not to be trusted.
The Russians, both by virtue of having a different worldview and their own nationalistic bias, are going to do what benefits them. There are plenty of folks there who want the old Cold War prestige back, with or without the animosity, and they are going to get it if they can. (Of course, there is money to be made, too.)

The more clear the motivation, the less unpredictable, but that still doesn't mean "trust" is there. Altruistic behaviour based on a realistic worldview is pretty much on the endangered species list. Every group has its charlatans, its ambitious climbers, and the greedy, and anyone who is a saint will be assailed by the attack dogs of all three.

i just realized one day that over the course of my life, people lying to  each other was the standard. it didn't matter if it was drunks in a lumberjack bar or stupidly wealthy and influential people in Las Vegas - both circles I was able to run/through/with in over the years. Family was no exception either.

No one should ever be extended trust until they earn it anymore. I often say, and completely believe, you could fill Yankee Stadium with the people left on earth worth a damn. The world's population has yet to prove that wrong.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 12:49:42 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2017, 03:23:23 pm »
A lot of people like to bitch about the media, and they should. On the other hand...Rarely will you find one willing to act to stop the media in the only way they can. By ending their dish/cable subscription. It is the classic case of wanting their cake and to eat it too.

So they keep paying media and perpetuating the problem because their entertainment comes before their patriotism in order of demonstrated importance. A lot of people find extra special reasons their personal contribution to the MSM doesn't count but they are just lying to themselves and everyone else. The reality is that they could bankrupt the MSM in a month or two and intentionally refuse to do it because 'their shows' and football are too important to lose.

:beer:

I like your point but it does create a Catch-22 for most of us.  Say I get 64 channels and don't like 4 of them.  I'll have to cancel all 64 to eliminate the ones I don't want since it's an all or none proposition.

And I can boycott ESPN by not watching that channel but no one will ever know.  It's not like refusing to shop at Target and they feel the effects by taking a direct hit in the pocketbook. 

So it's a double whammy.  I could throw out the baby with the bathwater and cancel my cable subscription.  And I could stage a silent protest that's the equivalent of a silent scream.  Seems to me there should be better options.

Al a carte viewing menus are supposedly coming.  You only pay for the channels you want and you don't pay for those you don't.  In effect you are voting with your pocketbook.  It beats the hell out of the prepackaged options we have now that take the ObamaCare approach to entertainment.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2017, 03:27:11 pm »
You will probably never know, if it was from a source.They are protected at all costs - which is how it has to be.

But we do know this!  Slick Willie is involved!  I wonder why?

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/03/plot-thickens-guess-appointed-fisc-judges-authorized-wiretaps/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2017, 03:31:50 pm »
:beer:

I like your point but it does create a Catch-22 for most of us.  Say I get 64 channels and don't like 4 of them.  I'll have to cancel all 64 to eliminate the ones I don't want since it's an all or none proposition.

And I can boycott ESPN by not watching that channel but no one will ever know.  It's not like refusing to shop at Target and they feel the effects by taking a direct hit in the pocketbook. 

So it's a double whammy.  I could throw out the baby with the bathwater and cancel my cable subscription.  And I could stage a silent protest that's the equivalent of a silent scream.  Seems to me there should be better options.

Al a carte viewing menus are supposedly coming.  You only pay for the channels you want and you don't pay for those you don't.  In effect you are voting with your pocketbook.  It beats the hell out of the prepackaged options we have now that take the ObamaCare approach to entertainment.

But they have been coming for years. Still arent here. And won't be until they are forced into it by subscriber loss.. And as all the current channels from ESPN to food to whatever are all lousy with PC/liberalism, none of them are innocent so no catch 22. I have yet to hear of a channel on Dish/Cable that isn't in the tank to some level or other of 'liberal'.