Author Topic: Awful: #NeverTrumpers Ben Sasse, Lindsey Graham and Amash Attack TRUMP after Obama Allegedly Caught Wiretapping Trump Tower  (Read 539 times)

rangerrebew

Awful: #NeverTrumpers Ben Sasse, Lindsey Graham and Amash Attack TRUMP after Obama Allegedly Caught Wiretapping Trump Tower

Jim Hoft Mar 5th, 2017 2:02 am 147 Comments

President Trump, FOX News sources and former Obama White House officials acknowledged this weekend that the Obama administration wiretapped the opposition candidate at Trump Tower in New York City during and after the 2016 election.

This is the biggest scandal to hit Washington DC since Watergate.

In response #NeverTrump Republicans attacked President Trump.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/awful-nevertrumpers-ben-sasse-lindsey-graham-amash-attack-trump-obama-allegedly-caught-wiretapping-trump-tower/
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 02:13:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I just realized as I began reading this story what the story really is.  That Trumps goons are making out everyone to be enemies when it could be Trump himself who is the inside enemy.  Why shouldn't Republicans question Trump?  It is their political careers on the line also.  Here we are a day later and everyone is still in a uproar over Trumps unsubstantiated claim.  Trump is a loose cannon with twitter fingers.  He is the one doing the attacking.  He is the one who can make or break the party now.  It isn't just about Trump.  It is about whether the Republican party is no longer a party to take seriously.

Its disgusts me to no end that people could say others are attacking Trump simply for stating the obvious.  That we need to find out the truth.  I absolutely stand behind every politician in the Republican party calling on Trump to get to the truth of what happened.  If Trump falls every single Republican faces trouble from this.  It isn't just Trump but it makes the whole party look bad if the President is tweeting things that cannot be proven.  They have every right to call him out on it and demand the truth.  Who, what, when and why?  Trump should shut up until they get all of that figured out.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:44:48 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

6 weeks after Paul Manafort's brief 1 month employment with the Trump campaign comes obummers first FISA Court request, coincidence?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:54:48 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
  6 weeks after Paul Manafort's brief 1 month employment with the Trump campaign comes obummers first FISA Court request, coincidence?

Lay with dogs, wake up with fleas.

And Paul Manafort has a more than passing Acquaintance with Russia and pro Russian "politicians" in Ukraine.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lay with dogs, wake up with fleas.

And Paul Manafort has a more than passing Acquaintance with Russia and pro Russian "politicians" in Ukraine.

There was no question. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.