Author Topic: Listing the Muslim Brotherhood as a Terror Group is a Bad Idea  (Read 441 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump administration officials are contemplating an executive order that would call for the designation of the Muslim Brotherhood and Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps as terrorist organizations.

It’s a deeply provocative move that worries a wide spectrum of Middle East experts and counterterrorism analysts. Blacklisting those groups would be counter-productive, they say, bolstering extremists overseas and harming innocent Americans at home.

My colleague Karen DeYoung has already delved into the question of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, an institution at the heart of the regime in Tehran.

http://middleeastcollective.com/listing-muslim-brotherhood-as-terror-group/

No. It is a good idea. Remember, it was the MB that murdered Anwar Sadat for making peace with Israel.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Listing the Muslim Brotherhood as a Terror Group is a Bad Idea
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 11:50:35 am »
Trump administration officials are contemplating an executive order that would call for the designation of the Muslim Brotherhood and Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps as terrorist organizations.

It’s a deeply provocative move that worries a wide spectrum of Middle East experts and counterterrorism analysts. Blacklisting those groups would be counter-productive, they say, bolstering extremists overseas and harming innocent Americans at home.

My colleague Karen DeYoung has already delved into the question of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, an institution at the heart of the regime in Tehran.

http://middleeastcollective.com/listing-muslim-brotherhood-as-terror-group/

No. It is a good idea. Remember, it was the MB that murdered Anwar Sadat for making peace with Israel.

The muslim terror apologists should be legally treated in the same way accessories to murder are treated. Prosecuted for collaboration/material assistance and jailed.