Author Topic: Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!  (Read 41920 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ummm...looks like someone doesn't understand that term and isn't using it in the proper form.

No one was trying to root out communists in the Government.

@txradioguy

If someone did that DC would be a ghost town.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

If someone did that DC would be a ghost town.

Can't argue with you on this.

Joe McCarthy was trying to do the right thing and his name sadly became synonymous with something bad.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The post by @Emjay was not a "personal attack".  It was a well-reasoned and well-written assessment of the opinion posted by @Victoria33 ---

@Right_in_Virginia  @Emjay @Victoria33

Some people say tomay toe,some say tomat toe. Some people say "opinion",some people say "brain fart".

Same/same.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I am certainly NOT going to cheer and applaud the/any chaos that Trump, himself, creates either via his tweets or his words and deeds....  we had enough of that chaos crap over the past ten years with radical rule by the leftist Democrats.

What I will cheer is any time Trump manages to undo some of the damage Obama did to America and to Amercans (and is still trying to do).  This nitpicking BS of negatively attacking and presuming (assuming) that Trump is guilty every single time an issue comes up is really getting old..... and it smacks of a leftist agenda right here on this conservative forum.  It sticks out like the proverbial sore thumb..... and masquerades as a "never Trump vendetta".  Whether the intent of all of this 24/7 Trump bashing is to aid and abett our enemies within, the leftist Democrats, or not.....

the end result is still the same.

@XenaLee   You are a treasure.  You put things so well.  You manage to stay on the side of sanity while not becoming a trumper in the process.

I do think there are people on this site who take real joy in bashing Trump, no matter how small the topic.

There are people who were infuriated and embarrassed by Trump's outrage at discovering Obama or his lackey's were wiretaping Trump headquarters.  I don't blame him. 

See, Trump is the president we have and he has done good things.  Obama did great harm to our country in 8 years and counted on 8 more. 

And Trump is not gonna shut up and take it.  So deal with it, people, or march over to the democrat underground.  They will love you.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Can't argue with you on this.

Joe McCarthy was trying to do the right thing and his name sadly became synonymous with something bad.

Joe McCarthy was trying to do the right thing but he associated with the wrong people.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Rivergirl

Emjay
Time to give it a rest.  Your characterization of other people's opinion is getting tiresome.
State your opinion and allow others the same privilege.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Emjay
Time to give it a rest.  Your characterization of other people's opinion is getting tiresome.
State your opinion and allow others the same privilege.

She's an ugly, nasty woman. I have her on ignore.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
My liberal priest friend on Facebook loves, loves, loves the New York Times.  He scours it daily to find some anti-Trump stuff.  He doesn't have to scour hard.

Yesterday, he found something really juicy and this is what he posted:

"In case anyone is getting too sidetracked by the Russian spy drama, the following bills have been introduced:
1. HR 861 Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency
2. HR 610 Vouchers for Public Education
3. HR 899 Terminate the Department of Education
4. HJR 69 Repeal Rule Protecting Wildlife
5. HR 370 Repeal Affordable Care Act
6. HR 354 Defund Planned Parenthood
7. HR 785 National Right to Work (this one ends unions)
8. HR 83 Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill
9. HR 147 Criminalizing Abortion (“Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”)
10. HR 808 Sanctions against Iran
Please copy/paste and share widely. Call your House Representative and ask them to not only vote "NO"...but to speak up for our rights, health & safety, and our beautiful country."

Does anyone think any of these bills would be under consideration if Hillary had been elected.

I see a lot of posters here proudly proclaim they are not Republicans any more ... apparently because the Republican party is not conservative enough.

But we are still basically a two-party system.  We've elected a president that a lot of people are finding it hard to accept, which is okay, but their daily attacks on him aren't helping anybody but the former regime which, by the way, I would not put anything past.

I posted the thread but I didn't see many replies.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,252346.msg1250350.html#msg1250350
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Joe McCarthy was trying to do the right thing but he associated with the wrong people.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

He was a good boy. A musician. Gettin' his life turned around...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
And you don't  think there is merit in furthering it? 

It being the conservative cause, for those who don't wish to scroll back.

No. There is no merit in furthering it - here. You want to further conservatism - get out and talk to actual leftists and independents. Here, you are mostly preaching to the choir, which does nothing but sooth the speakers ego and bore the choir.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline LonestarDream

I think there is merit.  There different levels of conservatism on this site. 

What conservatism is defined as is still up for grabs.   We can also sign people up who are independents to come to the GOPBR. 

And you don't  think there is merit in furthering it? 

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline DiogenesLamp

It being the conservative cause, for those who don't wish to scroll back.

No. There is no merit in furthering it - here. You want to further conservatism - get out and talk to actual leftists and independents. Here, you are mostly preaching to the choir, which does nothing but sooth the speakers ego and bore the choir.

If I cannot persuade fellow conservatives,   how am I ever going to persuade leftists?   I have worked to eliminate Democrat office holders in my state.   Of particular interest to me were the Federal offices of Senators and Representatives.   

To do anything more,  I would have to move to another state.   I'd rather not.   

Can I not serve by helping people to sharpen their arguments and comprehend the foundation of their philosophy?   

I'm thinking other people in other states will have to do the work I have already done in my own.

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LonestarDream

You have been doing an excellent job on the Anthro board.

Can I not serve by helping people to sharpen their arguments and comprehend the foundation of their philosophy?   

Offline DiogenesLamp

I think there is merit.  There different levels of conservatism on this site. 

What conservatism is defined as is still up for grabs.   We can also sign people up who are independents to come to the GOPBR.

It has been said that Edmund Burke is the father of social conservatism,  while Adam Smith is the father of Fiscal conservatism.   

Here is my favorite quote from Edmund Burke.

Men are qualified for civil liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their own appetites, — in proportion as their love to justice is above their rapacity, — in proportion as their soundness and sobriety of understanding is above their vanity and presumption, — in proportion as they are more disposed to listen to the counsels of the wise and good, in preference to the flattery of knaves. Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters.

What a lot of people don't know is that not only were Adam Smith and Edmund Burke contemporaries,  they were close personal friends.    It is no coincidence that each echos parts of the others philosophy,  because they both derived it by their many discussions together.   Their ideas are synergistic.

They present a natural law philosophy that is inherently aware of the evil nature of mankind.   

Here is my favorite Adam Smith quote.

“People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.”
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

You have been doing an excellent job on the Anthro board.

I haven't been there for awhile.   I suppose I should get back to it,  but I have just had so  much to do lately.   

Lately I have been dealing with a lot of meatworld responsibilities.   Nothing serious,  but there are a lot of them.   

Kids,  you know.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LonestarDream

I do

I haven't been there for awhile.   I suppose I should get back to it,  but I have just had so  much to do lately.   

Lately I have been dealing with a lot of meatworld responsibilities.   Nothing serious,  but there are a lot of them.   

Kids,  you know.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Kids,  you know.

Know exactly how you feel.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline dancer

Right.  Functionally equivalent. 

But the real issue here is High crimes under the color of authority .  :patriot:

Has no one here aware of the Vault7 Wikileaks release?  Trump is right as usual.  The Intel agencies stole the Russian malware code.  It basically allows hacking to blame Russia if it leaks.  It leads to CIA & FBI, etc. using that code to enter anywhere they want to use it.  People will think the Russians are hacking, even tho it comes from DC.  A FICA Court document needed to spy on US citizens has to be signed by the President.  That president was Barrack Obama.

Twitter: @wikileaks #Vault7  (https://twitter.com/wikileaks)  A preface was realeased early Monday morning.  Then he released at 9pm Tuesday.  It's long, but well worth the time.  It's over 8.4K pages.  Conservative Treehouse has a link to the release.  It's all over the web!  Use Dogpile & DuckDuckGo 4 search.  Some very crushing revelations and I'm only on page 100.  It exposes the shadow government & deep state.  Chilling revelations that involves all 16 US Intel Agencies, Congress and others. ($oro$, Hillary, etc.)

Best to lock and load.  We are in a very dangerous time.  This is the Globalists vs. USA and the enemy has infiltrated all agencies, from the top down.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 02:03:33 pm by dancer »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Has no one here aware of the Vault7 Wikileaks release?  Trump is right as usual.  The Intel agencies stole the Russian malware code.  It basically allows hacking to blame Russia if it leaks.  It leads to CIA & FBI, etc. using that code to enter anywhere they want to use it.  People will think the Russians are hacking, even tho it comes from DC.  A FICA Court document needed to spy on US citizens has to be signed by the President.  That president was Barrack Obama.

Twitter: @wikileaks #Vault7  (https://twitter.com/wikileaks)  A preface was realeased early Monday morning.  Then he released at 9pm Tuesday.  It's long, but well worth the time.  It's over 8.4K pages.  Conservative Treehouse has a link to the release.  It's all over the web!  Use Dogpile & DuckDuckGo 4 search.  Some very crushing revelations and I'm only on page 100.  It exposes the shadow government & deep state.  Chilling revelations that involves all 16 US Intel Agencies, Congress and others. ($oro$, Hillary, etc.)

Best to lock and load.  We are in a very dangerous time.  This is the Globalists vs. USA and the enemy has infiltrated all agencies, from the top down.

And I suppose you have a credible link to this somewhere in your pocket?

Wingnut

Where he pulls it from is real close to his rear pocket if that helps any?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Where he pulls it from is real close to his rear pocket if that helps any?

That's what I was afraid of.  :nono:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 02:24:57 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

Don't worry. Nobody in government is really going to allow your boy Obomber to be blamed for anything.