Author Topic: Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!  (Read 41858 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Well, the attempt by obama failed, apparently according to Ryan.

I see a machination orchestrated by obama aka jarrett to do as much damage as possible to the next POTUS. I would make the same bet if it was POTUS Cruz. I see the exact same crap coming from the left with someone other than trump. How that other POTUS handled it would probably be a lot different from the way trump is handling it.

Yep. 
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Here you go. SIX WEEKS AGO.

by Andrew C. McCarthy   January 11, 2017 3:02 PM

The first [FISA] request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; [sic] SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
He got the court's approval. Must have been probably cause.

You need to recall that Obama stacked the Federal bench with over 40% of his ideological comrades.

Which one of his lackeys was on the FISA court to approve it? 

Tyranny is always made legal, and the fact Mordor on the Potomac is thoroughly corrupt is not in question.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

You need to recall that Obama stacked the Federal bench with over 40% of his ideological comrades.

Which one of his lackeys was on the FISA court to approve it?   (who made them judges, not who put them on FISA)

FISA court membership is apparently not secret.
as of 19 May 2016)

Rosemary Collyer    District of Columbia    ... (George W Bush)
Jeb Boasberg    District of Columbia    .....................(Barack Obama)
Rudolph Contreras    District of Columbia    .............(Barack Obama)
Anne Conway    Middle District of Florida    ..............(George HW Bush)
Raymond Dearie    Eastern District of New York    (Ronald Reagan)
Claire Eagan    Northern District of Oklahoma     ......(George W Bush)
Martin Feldman    Eastern District of Louisiana    (Ronald Reagan)
James Jones    Western District of Virginia    ........(Bill Clinton)
Michael Mosman    District of Oregon       ------(George W Bush)
Thomas Russell    Western District of Kentucky    (Bill Clinton)
Dennis Saylor    District of Massachusetts    ......(George W Bush)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:01:21 am by geronl »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Donald J. TrumpVerified account[/size][/font] [/size]@realDonaldTrump[/size][/size] Follow[/b][/color]
More

[/size]Is it true the DNC would not allow the FBI access to check server or other equipment after learning it was hacked? Can that be possible?
[/color]

Dunno what to make of this latest Tweet, did the DNC not allow the FBI to be checked after it was hacked?
Trump needs to just move on from this IMO.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Dunno what to make of this latest Tweet, did the DNC not allow the FBI to be checked after it was hacked?
Trump needs to just move on from this IMO.

Why? Last I knew it was good practice to investigate possible wrong doing. Sorta why the FBI exists. If the DNC said no, what is their legal basis to stop an FBI investigation? What would that look at their servers have found?

Is it because this is Trump? Yea I think it is. Well Trump or not, it should be investigated to conclusion one outcome or another.

• Technical
Why? Last I knew it was good practice to investigate possible wrong doing. Sorta why the FBI exists. If the DNC said no, what is their legal basis to stop an FBI investigation? What would that look at their servers have found?

Is it because this is Trump? Yea I think it is. Well Trump or not, it should be investigated to conclusion one outcome or another.

Investigate it, sure. I'm all for that. But move on. Stop Tweeting about it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Investigate it, sure. I'm all for that. But move on. Stop Tweeting about it.

Had he not tweeted about it, we would not know that Obama even did it. Which of course, we now do. Tweeting is how the modern Idiocracy communicates. Sucks, but it just is. It is not going to stop, nor is he. So we all may as well get used to it.

• Technical
Had he not tweeted about it, we would not know that Obama even did it. Which of course, we now do. Tweeting is how the modern Idiocracy communicates. Sucks, but it just is. It is not going to stop, nor is he. So we all may as well get used to it.

It would have been nice if Trump had assembled a modicum of evidence before announcing. Now he just looks like a fool.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It would have been nice if Trump had assembled a modicum of evidence before announcing. Now he just looks like a fool.

How? They had to admit they tapped him. The whole thing has shifted to why he was tapped, not IF. You might want him to look like a fool but at the end of the day he made an accusation that was shown to be true. How exactly and in detail does that make one look like a fool? He was right about it afterall. Whether or not one likes his method of communicating is besides the point.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Where did they admit they tapped him?

Well offhand we can start with a thread you posted on

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,252330.0.html

Then go through several other sources if we really have to waste time.

• Technical
Well offhand we can start with a thread you posted on

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,252330.0.html

Then go through several other sources if we really have to waste time.

Unnamed sources? I thought those were bad?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Unnamed sources? I thought those were bad?

Do you really wanna play games with me? You know it always ends badly for you.

• Technical
Do you really wanna play games with me? You know it always ends badly for you.

Do you have anything other than unnamed sources?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Do you have anything other than unnamed sources?

Sure. We know that Trump was tapped. We know that Obama was president and we know that Obama micromanages all agencies. It is not credible to think that he took a pass on letting lackies do anything like this on their own.

Since we know that Trump was in fact tapped and since we know that it was on the watch of Obama, I don't see how you can fall back on unnamed sources as an excuse when the facts in the open are more than enough to verify his claim. He claimed he was tapped. Records show he was. Case closed.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 01:00:46 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Rivergirl

Seems some on this site have taken the Trump tactic as a way to discredit anyone with deep concern about the behavior of the president.
You don't approve........then the personal attacks begin.   You are a hater, a RINO, a liberal, a Hillary supporter, a leftists, etc.  And the name calling goes on.
Suddenly the demand is that even tho you might have been a NEVER TRUMP person, now you MUST support the president.
Evidently name calling and insults well learned at FR are now everyday comments here.

• Technical
Seems some on this site have taken the Trump tactic as a way to discredit anyone with deep concern about the behavior of the president.
You don't approve........then the personal attacks begin.   You are a hater, a RINO, a liberal, a Hillary supporter, a leftists, etc.  And the name calling goes on.
Suddenly the demand is that even tho you might have been a NEVER TRUMP person, now you MUST support the president.
Evidently name calling and insults well learned at FR are now everyday comments here.

They are nothing more than a bunch of gutless cowards and worms.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline Norm Lenhart

How? Show me proof from a named source.

From the BBC. If thats not enough for you, you'll simply reject anything else I provide so best of luck defending a losing position.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

"Lawyers from the National Security Division in the Department of Justice then drew up an application. They took it to the secret US court that deals with intelligence, the Fisa court, named after the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. They wanted permission to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks.

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day."

• Technical
From the BBC. If thats not enough for you, you'll simply reject anything else I provide so best of luck defending a losing position.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

"Lawyers from the National Security Division in the Department of Justice then drew up an application. They took it to the secret US court that deals with intelligence, the Fisa court, named after the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. They wanted permission to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks.

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day."

Unnamed sources again, and you're saying that the dossier on Trump having prostitutes urinate on a bed is true?

Interesting.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Where did they admit they tapped him?

I personally don't doubt that he was spied on. Any man with the kind of ties Trump has is going to under surveillance at some point and probably by multiple entities and governments. And let's not forget, Trump is a man who had ties to Muammar Gaddafi. Trump would have to be a moron to think that his ties to foreign entities wouldn't attract the attention of various intell agencies.

My uncle in the tech business has done business all over the world and says surveillance comes with the territory. He says it happens with friendly countries let alone nations with histories as our adversaries. He said China is bad  because they want to steal from you and the USA is listening for secrets to be passed but he says Russia is worse for other reasons. If you do business with Russia you're doing business with the mob and that is never good.