Author Topic: NASA Releases Latest Software Catalog to Public to Spur Tech Innovation  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The space agency has released its 2017-2018 software catalog to the public, allowing anyone to access NASA codes free of charge.

"The software catalog is our way of supporting the innovation economy by granting access to tools used by today's top aerospace professionals to entrepreneurs, small businesses, academia and industry," Steve Jurczyk, associate administrator for NASA's Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD) in Washington, D.C., said in a statement.

"Access to these software codes has the potential to generate tangible benefits that create American jobs, earn revenue and save lives," Jurczyk added.

http://www.space.com/35912-nasa-public-release-software-catalog.html

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Does it have a rock-chucker program? :nometalk: :silly: :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Does it have a rock-chucker program? :nometalk: :silly: :silly:

Or a chicken chucker program

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Or a chicken chucker program
Svengoolie?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis