Author Topic: Actor Patrick Stewart Applying For U.S. Citizenship To Fight Trump  (Read 1572 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The Hill
By Brooke Seipel - 03/02/17 09:31 PM EST

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/322137-actor-sir-patrick-stewart-applies-for-us-citizenship-to-fight

As if I needed another reason to lift a leg against Gene Roddenberry's 1 World Government Dystopian Stupid.

You tell 'em Captain Picard. The Captain of the USS Enterprise. That'll Really put the stamp of moral authority on the left's manufactured war against America.

Make sure to pack enough clean Star Fleet pajamas for your Face Time sit down with the hacks of The View.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:06:42 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Actor Patrick Stewart Applying For U.S. Citizenship To Fight Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 08:20:37 pm »
Yep!  Saw this disgusting clip from The View or some other inane show.  Picard hugs all the liberal ladies and they just love him.  Frankly, he seems like a snotty guy but I thought it was just the British accent.

How two-faced of him to make millions in America and only apply for citizenship to fight Trump. 

Why didn't he promise to move to France like a decent liberal.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:20:54 pm by Emjay »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 08:24:13 pm »
So you mean they're actually allowing a white European to immigrate into the US?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 08:25:29 pm »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 08:29:47 pm »
Will he have any trouble getting in?  That would be so fun!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 08:54:54 pm »
Will he have any trouble getting in?  That would be so fun!

Technically he is coming here to undermine the current govt'. You cannot do that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 08:56:24 pm »
Makes sense.  He's besties with that George Takei creep.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 08:57:07 pm »
Technically he is coming here to undermine the current govt'. You cannot do that.

Somebody has to be willing to make that case.  Think anybody in DoJ is that brave?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 09:36:01 pm »
Just like in the show. Picard's plan of action always seems to be "run 'em down and talk 'em to death."
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2017, 10:06:37 pm »
They need to rename their sound stage to something more 'Progressive' to keep it in line with their New World Order philosophy. Actually Fighting a War to Win it is like soooo, Over with, dude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise_(CV-6)

"USS Enterprise (CV-6), was the seventh U.S. Navy vessel to bear the name. Colloquially called "the Big E", she was the sixth aircraft carrier of the United States Navy. A Yorktown-class carrier, she was launched in 1936 and was one of only three American carriers commissioned before World War II to survive the war (the others being Saratoga and Ranger). She participated in more major actions of the war against Japan than any other United States ship. These actions included the Battle of Midway, the Battle of the Eastern Solomons, the Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands, various other air-sea engagements during the Guadalcanal Campaign, the Battle of the Philippine Sea, and the Battle of Leyte Gulf. On three occasions during the Pacific War, the Japanese announced that she had been sunk in battle, a fact that gave her the name "The Grey Ghost". Enterprise earned 20 battle stars, the most for any U.S. warship in World War II, and became the most decorated U.S. ship of World War II."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 10:18:02 pm »

Yep.  He announced that very intention on television.  I don't see how they can let him in, but what I'm wondering is .... can they deport him? 

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 10:53:02 pm »
Someone must have reactivated Dem Borg implants.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2017, 12:28:46 am »
Just shut up and act, Sir Patrick--STRONGBOW!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2017, 12:35:33 am »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2017, 07:33:10 am »
I seem to remember Stewart did an interview back around the Romney fiasco where he said something like people like himself/IE not Americans, really should stay out of American politics. I can't remember exactly what it was or where it was from, but I remember thinking 'Good, at least I don't have to write off Picard too.

I guess he had a change of heart. Well, I guess I have too.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 07:36:39 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2017, 02:14:46 pm »
2009 Question - "Obama promised us shovel ready jobs, many of the plans are ready to go now, why isn't he funding them?"

2009 Answer - "You're obviously a racist Nazi and neanderthal to boot."

2017 Question - "Why don't these Hollywood types use their platform to complain about California's crumbling infrastructure?"

2017 Answer - "You're obviously a racist Nazi and neanderthal to boot."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 08:19:55 pm »
Right now my favorite Patrick Stewart scene was in the movie Masterminds, in it he rides a quad in through sewer tunnels and and goes sailing into a sewage tank full of effluent, quite enjoyable.

Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2017, 09:05:32 pm »
Right now my favorite Patrick Stewart scene was in the movie Masterminds, in it he rides a quad in through sewer tunnels and and goes sailing into a sewage tank full of effluent,

I don't care how rich and effluent he is.... he should stay out of our politics!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2017, 03:24:48 am »
I don't care how rich and effluent he is.... he should stay out of our politics!
Interesting turn of phrase, there. Why is it that so many of the rich are effluent, too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2017, 04:24:05 am »
"But first I shall eat ice cream!"

and fast food

and then I will learn Photoshop,

"Winning!!"

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2017, 07:48:04 am »
It's as if he thinks that all of those other hollyweirdo lefties aren't doing it right and he will show them how it should be done.  What hubris.  All he will accomplish, besides annoying the regular folk, is that he willl pay more here in taxes, and I am fine with that.  He willl also be able to vote, but in the states where he is most likely to reside (NY or CA), it will have zero impact.  Knock yourself out, Patrick.

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2017, 12:17:12 pm »

and then I will learn Photoshop,

He kinda hit a stumbling block with the fast food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2CODeQmvok
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2017, 11:22:07 pm »
It's as if he thinks that all of those other hollyweirdo lefties aren't doing it right and he will show them how it should be done.  What hubris.  All he will accomplish, besides annoying the regular folk, is that he willl pay more here in taxes, and I am fine with that.  He willl also be able to vote, but in the states where he is most likely to reside (NY or CA), it will have zero impact.  Knock yourself out, Patrick.
He is above(below?) those other Hollywood lefties, how many of them are sucking face with Magneto?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q__Nm-3N40

:wtf!: :3:

Offline rodamala

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2017, 04:32:57 am »

geronl

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2017, 06:37:02 am »
"I was once in love with a man named Earl Gray" -PS (authenticity of quote is questionable)