Author Topic: Muslim teen found hanged in woods near Seattle; family seeks answers  (Read 1249 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Muslim teen found hanged in woods near Seattle; family seeks answers
 By Ruby de Luna • Mar 1, 2017

Ben Keita, 18, was in the Running Start program at Everett Community College. In late November his family reported him missing. In January his body was found in a wooded area near his neighborhood.
A Lake Stevens family is asking the FBI to investigate the death of their teenage son. The young man, an African-American Muslim, was found hanged in the woods. The circumstances surrounding his death remain unclear.

Ben Keita was 18 years old. In November he was reported missing. He left without his car, wallet or phone.

Ibrahima Keita describes his son Ben as a happy, generous young man with plans for his life.

“He was planning to graduate this year from Lake Stevens High School,” said Keita. “He was already in the Running Start program at Everett Community College and he was dreaming of becoming a medical doctor and work as a medical examiner. Now those dreams are over.”

Continued: http://kuow.org/post/muslim-teen-found-hanged-woods-near-seattle-family-seeks-answers

geronl

Family is always the prime suspect, especially among Muslims.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Suppressed

Odds are suicide.

IIRC... About 25 years ago, there was a WA hanging reported as a lynching of a black man because the hands were tied.

Turns out, it was a white Jewish student, and the discoloration after death made him look black.  He'd previously failed at a hanging attempt, so he tied his own hands to ensure his success this time.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online mountaineer

Odds are suicide.
I'd take that bet.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

I'd look at the family and relatives.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Odds are suicide.
And the accusations that he was bullied for his religion because of Trump starts in 3......2.......1......
How long before Schumer, Pelosi, Clinton and let us not forget Obamarama jump on this and blame racism, even though everyone but the media knows muslim is not a race.