Author Topic: AG Sessions to hold Presser  (Read 4894 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Re: AG Sessions to hold Presser
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2017, 04:02:49 am »
Lighten up, Francis.   :whistle:

You mean you're only joking?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2017, 04:25:35 am »
I just happened to glance at my youtube page and noticed several talking heads are shocked (Shocked I tell you! that Republicans are attacking Sessions.

WTF did people expect when they elected unprincipled RINOs ??? No really. WTF did they think would happen when their 'no matter what' liberals with an R velcroed on would have to actually stand in defense of ...anything really?

Did they think that electing unprincipled people would result in principled action, ESPECIALLY when most of these guys were forced into lining up behind Trump? Sessions is/was a Trump supporter from the early days so naturally they will not stand behind him. That would take principle and we all know that principle is the problem right? RIGHT?

Well thats what we were told here, on FR, pretty much everywhere by the 'win no matter what' crowd. Well they 'won'. They got their full slate of lesser evils empowered and now they are just shocked (Shocked I tell you!) that they have more knives than Krystalnacth ready to sink in Session's back.

I wonder if ANY of these lobotomites have enough sense to learn anything from this. Personally I doubt they do.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2017, 04:30:08 am »
I just happened to glance at my youtube page and noticed several talking heads are shocked (Shocked I tell you! that Republicans are attacking Sessions.

WTF did people expect when they elected unprincipled RINOs ??? No really. WTF did they think would happen when their 'no matter what' liberals with an R velcroed on would have to actually stand in defense of ...anything really?

Did they think that electing unprincipled people would result in principled action, ESPECIALLY when most of these guys were forced into lining up behind Trump? Sessions is/was a Trump supporter from the early days so naturally they will not stand behind him. That would take principle and we all know that principle is the problem right? RIGHT?

Well thats what we were told here, on FR, pretty much everywhere by the 'win no matter what' crowd. Well they 'won'. They got their full slate of lesser evils empowered and now they are just shocked (Shocked I tell you!) that they have more knives than Krystalnacth ready to sink in Session's back.

I wonder if ANY of these lobotomites have enough sense to learn anything from this. Personally I doubt they do.

Great rant Norm!  Couldn't be any more right on! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2017, 04:32:38 am »
Great rant Norm!  Couldn't be any more right on!

Just the truth. At the end of the day, SOMEONE elected these liberal Republicans and it wasn't Democrats. I swear people refuse to think past immediate gratification anymore. God knows that they refuse to accept the fact that action has consequence.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 04:34:44 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2017, 04:34:17 am »
?

I'm not on the Trump side or the left side. I am an outside observer on the right. If Sessions failed to disclose meeting foreign dignitaries then it is a big deal and needs to be looked into. It might not have been any big thing but.... Why did he lie?
Bull you are hard core NeverTrump and always side with the leftist Marxist globalists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2017, 04:34:54 am »
Heard about some other info that might come out, may not be significant, we will see.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeff-sessions-used-political-funds-for-republican-convention-expenses-1488509301

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2017, 04:35:40 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2017, 04:38:16 am »
Heard about some other info that might come out, may not be significant, we will see.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeff-sessions-used-political-funds-for-republican-convention-expenses-1488509301

Damn!  A republican office holder used campaign funds at a completely political event!! Stop the presses!!!   **nononono*

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2017, 04:41:20 am »
Damn!  A republican office holder used campaign funds at a completely political event!! Stop the presses!!!   **nononono*

My pearls! Quickly! And a couch to fall on! I feel faint.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2017, 04:43:23 am »

Pretty much.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2017, 04:44:00 am »
My pearls! Quickly! And a couch to fall on! I feel faint.

{{{{{{{SHOCK!!!!!}}}}}}}

- J. R. R. Tolkien