Author Topic: Ted Cruz: Here’s how to repeal Obamacare  (Read 7967 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Ted Cruz: Here’s how to repeal Obamacare
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2017, 06:19:39 pm »
You're not a Republican?   Fantastic news - you've made my day.   

I had to leave when I saw it becoming infested with liberals.  Like you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2017, 06:19:46 pm »
To hell with the bigots who masquerade as conservatives.   We need to take the party back from these moral cretins.
We? You advocate of abortion, gay "marriage", coercing shopowners, the ACA (a program passed only by Democrats), etc...

What Party are you taking back? None of that crap is exactly a hallmark of the GOP.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2017, 06:23:05 pm »
I'm not saying it's fair, but it IS reality.

So how exactly is Obamacare the Republican's fault?

We control the Congress and the Presidency - if we let the ACA die on our watch, and offer nothing to the millions adversely affected,  then it's our doom.

What about the millions adversely affected by the fact that before the ACA they were paying a small amount for healthcare...and now they are watching their bank accounts bled dry by Obamacare because of the skyrocketing costs of their monthly premiums?

There are far more people right this minute being hurt by what Obamacare is doing and has done to the healthcare industry than would be negatively affected by repealing this monstrosity.

How many people will be negatively affected by the increase in debt the U.S. racks up to subsidize the $25 million already on Obamacare as more people get added to the dole unless this is repealed?

It is NOT nor has it ever been the job of the Federal Government to provide for your every want and need...merely give you the opportunity and freedom to grab those things for yourself.

You want a government that gives you everything...all the while forgetting that the government that can do that..can also take everything you have.

That government is best which governs least.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2017, 06:23:27 pm »
We? You advocate of abortion, gay "marriage", coercing shopowners, the ACA (a program passed only by Democrats), etc...

What Party are you taking back? None of that crap is exactly a hallmark of the GOP.

By "cretins" he means people that don't like unrestricted abortions and other lefty things like destroying our economy to chase chimeras like Global Warming.  To him, we're the cretins.  It's given me more laughs than the Friday Silliness thread.  I'd call the dumbest post of the day but he keeps topping himself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2017, 06:23:50 pm »

I'm sure the Democrats would welcome him back with open arms.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2017, 06:28:51 pm »

Religious bigotry has no place in the GOP.   In earlier times,  we booted such arseholes; now, apparently, if one speaks out against it,  we can no longer claim to be conservative.   

I stand with William F. Buckley -  religious bigots need to find a political home outside the GOP.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2017, 06:29:10 pm »
I'm sure the Democrats would welcome him back with open arms.
They'd probably give him a medal.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2017, 06:30:45 pm »
Religious bigotry has no place in the GOP.   In earlier times,  we booted such arseholes; now, apparently, if one speaks out against it,  we can no longer claim to be conservative.   

I stand with William F. Buckley -  religious bigots need to find a political home outside the GOP.   

I repeat my inquiry:  Are you calling people who disagree with your stances on these issues "bigots?"  Are you demanding we leave TBR?
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2017, 06:31:59 pm »
They'd probably give him a medal.

I'm sure he's the toast of DU or Kos, wherever it is he comes from, for his excellent trolling job.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2017, 06:32:45 pm »

I'll point out too he's not too keen on you and I owning or carrying guns either.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2017, 06:34:05 pm »

Then go.  Your bigotry against religion is in direct conflict with the Conservatives at TBR.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2017, 06:38:02 pm »
Then go.  Your bigotry against religion is in direct conflict with the Conservatives at TBR.

Now, now @txradioguy, don't go telling him to leave.  Just because he's told us to get out doesn't mean we should reciprocate.   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2017, 06:38:19 pm »
I'm sure he's the toast of DU or Kos, wherever it is he comes from, for his excellent trolling job.

NOW you are catching on! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2017, 06:38:46 pm »
I'll point out too he's not too keen on you and I owning or carrying guns either.
Well, now, ain't that just tough sh*t.  :laugh:

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2017, 06:39:27 pm »
Now, now @txradioguy, don't go telling him to leave.  Just because he's told us to get out doesn't mean we should reciprocate.   :laugh:

@Cyber Liberty

Just trying to hold him to his own standards  :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2017, 06:41:16 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

*hmmmm*

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2017, 06:43:22 pm »
Well, now, ain't that just tough sh*t.  :laugh:

I guess a legally armed peaceful citizen is more scary than some crackhead thug on the corner.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2017, 06:44:00 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

LOL!  Alinsky works for us now!
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2017, 06:44:13 pm »
If you take up all the troll feeders the trolls disappear!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2017, 06:45:00 pm »
I guess a legally armed peaceful citizen is more scary than some crackhead thug on the corner.

It isn't the carrying he minds so much, it's the waltzing about while armed he has trouble with.  He told me that once.  Same thread you saw, I believe.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2017, 06:45:01 pm »
I reckon that depends on your intentions.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2017, 06:45:41 pm »

You're 100% correct, but it's Friday and TRG, Joe and I needed a good laugh.  :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2017, 06:46:02 pm »

JH doesn't believe he's a troll.  He believes he's a true Conservative and the rest of us are just religious bigots because we don't agree with him on abortion on demand and gay "marriage".

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2017, 06:46:12 pm »
It isn't the carrying he minds so much, it's the waltzing about while armed he has trouble with.  He told me that once.  Same thread you saw, I believe.
I should be okay, then. I just never could quite get the waltz down. It's like a learning disability.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2017, 06:48:10 pm »
I reckon that depends on your intentions.

My wife has a niece that is more afraid of "rednecks" legally carrying than crackheads.  Here's the laugh:  She lives in MO, where the Legislature just overrode the Dem Governor's veto of Constitutional carry.  Now it's just like AZ, where all you have to do if you want to carry is slip that puppy in your pocket or purse.  Mrs. Liberty carries everywhere (especially Walmart.  They like that she does).
I will NOT comply.