Author Topic: Report: White House Lied to Journalists About Trump Speech in ‘Misdirection Play’  (Read 3605 times)

Offline endicom

Ho hum.... more much ado about nada nitpicking bullshit.

Yup. There's no story to this story.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I've been saying they've done this all along.

Its a childish lowlife thing to do but the media keeps falling for it so neither side is innocent.

No it isn't.  The media should have waited to hear what he actually said but, as always, they believe what they want to believe.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
If the media actually did it's job instead of acting as a leftist propaganda group, none of this would be an issue.
with that said, Trump no longer needs the media for anything. He got elected. ANY president in the 21st century has access to the internet and can command a huge audience any time they want simply by speaking. No MSM filter/interpretation/BS required.

The media is totally reliant on the internet today for all their sourcing. Twitter and facebook are where they go for most things anyway. How many times do we see stories without those two words in them? Rarely. And increasingly rarely besides. So cut out the middleman.

That is so true.  Their power is fading away and it just kills them.  They will try to take one more scalp but they can't get it done.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

:thumbsup:

Really?  How about "I did not have sex with that woman... Ms. Lewinsky."

How about a whole litany of lies from BarackObama?

How about Hillary?

Hyperbole and over-statement always comes back to haunt you, baby.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Sneakypete is the biggest crybaby on this site.

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Always crying like a little girl about the articles we post. He needs to grow a pair.

Actually, I think you hold that title, WTF.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Screw Sneakypete and the trumpsters, they throw more ad hominems than anybody. Look at sneakypete's posts, nearly all personal attacks.

They get what's coming to them. No apologies here.

Of course not.  It would ruin your record of total classlessness.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I personally find all this insanely humorous!  I guess I'm just weird!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 01:52:11 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Yup. There's no story to this story.

Amen.  Just another WTF post designed to get people all het up.  I really need to put him on ignore....he brings out the worst in me.

Offline endicom

Amen.  Just another WTF post designed to get people all het up.  I really need to put him on ignore....he brings out the worst in me.

Did you know that Trump put on socks this morning? And pants, one leg at a time? If that doesn't get him impeached then I don't know what will.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Actually, I think you hold that title, WTF.

...in spades. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline rodamala

Internet or none, Trump is the most completely dishonest president we've ever seen. Believing anything he says only calls ones own discernment into question.

Quoting for Truth.

Offline rodamala

BINGO! Trump going on twitter to "speak" directly to the people was a brilliant move. When he does this,what he says can't be distorted and "spun" by the media because anyone can go to twitter and see it for themselves.

If anyone wants to see what a real douchebag DJT is, all they have to do is go see what his thumbs mash out on the twitter box every night.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 05:23:17 am by rodamala »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If anyone wants to see what a real douchebag DJT is, all they have to do is go see what his thumbs mash out on the twitter box every night.

@rodamala 

I don't give a rabid rats ass what sort of doucebag Trump is in his personal life. Unlike some of you people,I have no desire to marry him or any other president. All *I* care about is what he does AS PRESIDENT to get America back on a Constitutional and conservative footing after decades of leftist buffoons and random fools passing themselves off as conservatives to voting fools.

So far he is doing that in spades,and it scares the HELL out of you Party People because your beloved idols like the Bush Crime Family,McLunatic,Lady Linsdey,etc,etc,etc are in danger of being out of work forever. Unless of course they are willing to be traffic guards for road construction crews,holding up traffic and then waving them through. I have my doubts about any of them actually being competent enough to hold a menial job like that,but it would be worth giving them as shot at it so we could laugh at them.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 12:54:21 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rodamala

@rodamala 

I don't give a rabid rats ass what sort of doucebag Trump is in his personal life. Unlike some of you people,I have no desire to marry him or any other president. All *I* care about is what he does AS PRESIDENT to get America back on a Constitutional and conservative footing after decades of leftist buffoons and random fools passing themselves off as conservatives to voting fools.

So far he is doing that in spades,and it scares the HELL out of you Party People because your beloved idols like the Bush Crime Family,McLunatic,Lady Linsdey,etc,etc,etc are in danger of being out of work forever. Unless of course they are willing to be traffic guards for road construction crews,holding up traffic and then waving them through. I have my doubts about any of them actually being competent enough to hold a menial job like that,but it would be worth giving them as shot at it so we could laugh at them.

Kiss my ass.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No it isn't.  The media should have waited to hear what he actually said but, as always, they believe what they want to believe.

The media always gets an advanced copy of the remarks...it might not be a finalized version...but it's close enough to what goes on the TelePrompTer.  This is the first time that I can recall that any WH purposely lied about what the POTUS was going to say in his prepared remarks.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@rodamala 

I don't give a rabid rats ass what sort of doucebag Trump is in his personal life.

That's oddly humorous coming from someone who is obsessed to the point of insanity with every thing and I do mean EVERY THING done said or thought by George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@rodamala 

Hear!  Hear!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kiss my ass.

@rodamala

You are all ass,so you will have to be more specific.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's oddly humorous coming from someone who is obsessed to the point of insanity with every thing and I do mean EVERY THING done said or thought by George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

@txradioguy

Only if you are a clueless fool who doesn't understand the whole damn family is composed of traitors and criminals on the take.

Offline skeeter

@rodamala

You are all ass,so you will have to be more specific.

*snort*