Author Topic: Beau Biden's widow is having an affair with his brother Hunter who has split from his wife - and father Joe has given them 'full and complete support'  (Read 2286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beau Biden's widow is having an affair with his brother Hunter who has split from his wife - and father Joe has given them 'full and complete support'

Hallie Biden, 43, is revealed to be in a relationship with her late husband's brother, Hunter, 47
    Hunter Biden has separated from his wife Kathleen, 48, with whom he has three children
    Joe Biden and Jill issued a statement saying: 'We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together'
    Beau Biden died aged 46 in May 2015 - Hallie and Hunter now reveal that he separate from his wife in October of that year
    That was also the month that Joe Biden made a Rose Garden statement that he would not run for the presidency
    Split had never been been made public before and new couple now share five children between them
    In February Biden spoke of his children at an event in New York and said: 'My son Hunter, who is still here and running the family, is better than me'

By Geoff Earle, Deputy Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com and Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:29 EST, 1 March 2017 | Updated: 18:51 EST, 1 March 2017

The grieving daughter in law of Vice President Joe Biden is in a romantic relationship with Hunter Biden, her late husband's younger brother, it was dramatically revealed Wednesday.

Beau Biden, the former attorney general of Delaware, died in 2015, shocking the entire family and playing into his father's decision to stay out of the race to succeed President Obama after decades in politics.

Hunter Biden, 47, separated from his wife Kathleen, 48, in 2015, a source revealed Wednesday. The split had never been made public before.

He has now taken up with his brother's 43-year-old widow, the couple said in a statement to the New York Post's Page Six, which acknowledged their 'love and support.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4272982/Hunter-Biden-s-widow-relationship-brother-Beau.html

:wtf!:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

"'My son Hunter, who is still here and running the family, is better than me' "

Where to begin? Seems a pretty 'royal' outlook on things you got there Joe. PS, any family that was 'run' is one I'd quickly run from.  As for 'better', well, thats not a very high bar.

Online DB

I find all that disturbing on multiple levels... All I can really say is I'm glad it isn't my family...

Offline Applewood

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I find all that disturbing on multiple levels... All I can really say is I'm glad it isn't my family...

Imagine what all the children are thinking...Uncle Hunter is now daddy...and daddy is now Uncle Hunter...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

This is none of our business.  We could never know the dynamics of personal relationships, so I hope this "news" goes away soon.  I expect the public will castigate this one or that one, as in blame this one or that one, and be "holier than thou" while doing it.  Leave these people alone.

Offline Suppressed

@mystery-ak

This is none of our business.  We could never know the dynamics of personal relationships, so I hope this "news" goes away soon.  I expect the public will castigate this one or that one, as in blame this one or that one, and be "holier than thou" while doing it.  Leave these people alone.

:thumbsup:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

geronl

no such thing as right and wrong for leftists as long as the old people get their junk mail and don't feel abandoned

Offline mountaineer

And the Bidens are supposedly good Catholics.
It's unfortunate that they consider adultery something to be celebrated.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Inside Hunter and Kathleen Biden’s divorce
By Emily Smith and Julia Marsh
March 2, 2017
NY Post
Former Vice President Joe Biden‘s daughter-in-law Kathleen filed for divorce from Hunter Biden last December, citing that his “conduct creates situations that are unsafe or traumatic for the parties’ children.”

After Page Six exclusively reported that Hunter is now in a romantic relationship with his former sister-in-law, Hallie Biden, his divorce documents have emerged.

In the divorce documents obtained by The Post, Kathleen claims she and Hunter formally separated in October 2015, and have been living separately ever since.

She states she asked him to leave on July 5, 2015, “due to his conduct the night before.” She adds they had a prior agreement: If he engaged in the conduct in question, he would leave.

Kathleen adds in the paperwork that Hunter’s “Recent conduct creates situations that are unsafe or traumatic for the parties’ children and his judgment, is frequently impaired.”   ...

He strongly denies her claims.

The October 2015 date is important because that is when the former vice president officially declared he would not run for president, following the death of his elder son, Beau, from brain cancer in May 2015.

Also, the separation happened two months after claims that Hunter allegedly was named in the Ashley Madison leak, claims he strongly denied.

Page Six exclusively revealed Wednesday that Hunter is now involved with Hallie Biden, the widow of his brother, Beau.

Former Vice President Biden told us in a statement that the new couple has the full blessing of him and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden. ...

Kathleen is asking for sole physical and legal custody of their one minor child. They have three daughters, two of whom are adults. Hunter is asking for joint physical and legal custody.

Hunter is denying that his behavior caused the breakdown of his marriage.

He also denies that he has not provided enough money to support his children since he separated from his wife.  ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good for them! They are both single,they pretty much know everything there is to know about one another,and they obviously like and are attracted to one another.

Plus there is the obvious advantage of not bringing a stranger into a family with small children.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DB

Why? She is his former sister-in-law,not his actual sister.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Applewood

Please splain that one to me. I'm not a big fan of Catholicism,but a church that covers for homo priests humping little boys shouldn't  have squat to say about two unrelated by blood adults marrying one another.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

@Victoria33

Amen! I see this as nothing but a positive thing. His kids needed a mother,her kids needed a father,and both sets know and like the new parent,so what's the big deal? It's not like he took his brother's wife away from  him. His brother is dead,and he ain't coming back.

I see nothing but positive with this marriage. Especially from the POV of the children. No large strange adults to get used to.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Actually, such an arrangement is called a levirate marriage and is perfectly allowable under Biblical law.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Norm Lenhart

Actually, such an arrangement is called a levirate marriage and is perfectly allowable under Biblical law.

"In English history, Levirate marriage practices have been followed for dynastic reasons, to preserve marriage alliances and to protect the social status of royal spouses and fiancees. Upon the death of Arthur, Prince of Wales, his widow Catherine of Aragon was married to his younger brother, the future Henry VIII."
@CatherineofAragon ... Hey LUCYYYYYY! you got some 'splainin' to do!  :silly:

Offline Applewood

Old Testament. And not while one party is still married to his spouse.

Technically, Catholics believe Jesus forbade divorce.  So the brother is committing adultery.

Offline Frank Cannon

@mystery-ak

These people are shit and deserve to be mocked and ridiculed at every turn. I for one know the dynamic here and it is creepsville, just like serial molester figurehead Joe....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jmyrlefuller

Thanks,I didn't know that,but it does make sense given the history of the nobility marrying actual cousins in order to keep the  money and political power within the family.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Old Testament. 

@Applewood

Oh,well,in that case it doesn't matter. Everybody knows the "New and IMPROVED Word of Gawd" is MUCH better than the "Original  Word of God",right? After all,even God makes mistakes,right?

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Oh,well,in that case it doesn't matter. Everybody knows the "New and IMPROVED Word of Gawd" is MUCH better than the "Original  Word of God",right? After all,even God makes mistakes,right?

Did you read the rest of my post? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did you read the rest of my post?

Yes,I did. I care nothing about what the Catholic cult thinks. Those people make leftist Dims seem to be rational by comparison.  You now follow the orders of some faggot communist,and think that pleases your holy spook.