Author Topic: Here's what McDonald's plans to do to win back 500 million lost customer visits  (Read 6992 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They haven't had any innovation in a while.

Well, there's the all-day Breakfast Menu, which is a good idea, but it's only selected items (unless they changed that) and I don't think you could call that "innovation."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GrouchoTex

We must be related or something.....

My mother's stove had only ONE setting...."HIGH".

She over-cooked everything.   We were forced to eat liver a couple times a year, and I sneaked chewed liver into the kitchen table's silverware drawer...and empted/cleaned it after supper when I did the dishes.

Ah....the memories.
My mom way overcooked liver until l it was tough, also.
I remember her making mackerel patties that crunched.

geronl

Well, there's the all-day Breakfast Menu, which is a good idea, but it's only selected items (unless they changed that) and I don't think you could call that "innovation."

They were over a decade late on that, at least.

I remember when I rode with my brother who was driving a big rig (for a little while) waiting in line when the menu flipped from breakfast to lunch and everyone groaned. Yep, no more breakfast would be served. What a stupid business model. The good thing is that many truck stops have Subways as well as other franchises inside of them.

geronl

I don't eat raw meat. There is such a thing between raw and overcooked, it's called done.

Offline NavyCanDo

They could start by cooking their Fries in lard again, or whatever they did back in the 1960s that made them so good, and made us kids excited when Dad said "lets stop at McDonalds".   
 They went healthier on Fries by their own doing or by government decree, and they have sucked ever since.

And don't put whipped cream on my chocolate shake. It just takes up more room in the cup with cheep tasteless white stuff and you know it. Here is an idea - how about one or two more pumps of chocolate.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

They could start by cooking their Fries in lard again, or whatever they did back in the 1960s that made them so good, and made us kids excited when Dad said "lets stop at McDonalds".   
 They went healthier on Fries by their own doing or by government decree, and they have sucked ever since.

And don't put whipped cream on my chocolate shake. It just takes up more room in the cup with cheep tasteless white stuff and you know it. Here is an idea - how about one or two more pumps of chocolate.

and paying all that money for a cup of ice and three drinks of soda is absurd. In most cases the soda comes out of the tap COLD, you don't even need ice. Save the money and get a 2-liter on the way home.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
You fill your own cup at every McDonalds around here.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Same here, almost all the fast fooderies do.  They may as well take that ice chute and cut it clean off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

Because their ghetto clientele usually don't wake up until the afternoon.

geronl

lol, France outlawed free refills. I laugh at work every time I get myself a free cup.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I had a doctors appt this morning. When I left I was really bummed out so I stopped off at Micky D's and had a cup of coffee.

It was a good cup of coffee. I wasn't hungry for anything else.

I also passed a White Castle but their lines were sooooooo long. 
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

geronl

They need to offer a sausage-egg mcmuffin with hashbrown on it without someone having to pay extra for 1.5 oz of fried tater.

Online mountaineer

I had a doctors appt this morning. When I left I was really bummed out so I stopped off at Micky D's and had a cup of coffee.

Their coffee usually is pretty good. As for White Castle, I have to say I got splitting headaches the two times I tried to eat their burgers. Never again!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You can eat White Castle?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Their coffee usually is pretty good. As for White Castle, I have to say I got splitting headaches the two times I tried to eat their burgers. Never again!

I threw up from their burgers. And they are so tiny! 300 calories for a tiny little burger. Not worth it. They do have a cult following though. Just ask Harold and Kumar.

@Cyber Liberty
@mountaineer
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 11:31:26 pm by Freya »

geronl

I meant the drive thru

Online roamer_1

You can eat White Castle?

I love sliders... First thing when we go back to visit relatives... we get to Chicago and hit the White Castle on Cicero... Ad I do mean the very first thing, day or night.

But then, I can't get at them every day like y'all, so there's a nostalgia to it...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

My mom's mackerel patties snapped...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Norm Lenhart

I threw up from their burgers. And they are so tiny! 300 calories for a tiny little burger. Not worth it. They do have a cult following though. Just ask Harold and Kumar.

@Cyber Liberty
@mountaineer

The real ones I had many years ago were really good. The frozen/store bought ones they had for a while (dunno if they are still a thing) made me puke really fast.

Online mountaineer

I love sliders... First thing when we go back to visit relatives... we get to Chicago and hit the White Castle on Cicero... Ad I do mean the very first thing, day or night.

But then, I can't get at them every day like y'all, so there's a nostalgia to it...
I used to live in St. Louis and everyone loved White Castle sliders, except me. Ted Drewes' concretes, now that's another matter. I dream about those.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Years ago I had an In and Out Burger.

I thought that was the best fast food burger I ever tasted.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

They haven't screwed with success, despite the founder and his top exec being killed in a plane crash and leaving it to a daughter who didn't want it at the time. Thankfully she came around, refused to make changes and now people will ignore long lines and wait times to patronize them because it's still the same great product that they started with in 1948. Family owned and operated all these years.

Offline goatprairie

The wife and I had our firs IAO burger in Tucson last January while on vacation.  My stepdaughter raved about them, so we had to try one.  The burger is alright, but the fries were awful.  We still prefer Five Guys.....great burgers and great fries.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
The wife and I had our firs IAO burger in Tucson last January while on vacation.  My stepdaughter raved about them, so we had to try one.  The burger is alright, but the fries were awful.  We still prefer Five Guys.....great burgers and great fries.

I like Five Guys too. :)

Much better than the three big burger chains. I regret I've never had Carl's Jr. Every time I've seen "idiocracy" I feel sad because I've never had one of their burgers. (True confession)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like Five Guys too. :)

Much better than the three big burger chains. I regret I've never had Carl's Jr. Every time I've seen "idiocracy" I feel sad because I've never had one of their burgers. (True confession)

I feel the same about Fuddrucker's....
I will NOT comply.