Author Topic: Thumbs down for Trump from Pelosi's women in white: Democrats dress like their suffrage heroines (and Hillary) to attack President  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Thumbs down for Trump from Pelosi's women in white: Democrats dress like their suffrage heroines (and Hillary) to attack President
Daily Mail, Mar 1, 2017, KAILEEN GAUL

Female Democrats attacked President Donald Trump by wearing white in a powerful show of unity to honor women's suffrage as he made his first address to a Joint Session of Congress.

The homage to their heroines was led by minority leader of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi who says Trump doesn't support women's rights.

Pelosi tweeted: 'Tonight, our Democratic #WomenWearWhite in support of women's rights - in spite of a @POTUS who doesn't!'

During the 60-minute speech where Trump vowed 'I am here tonight to deliver a message of unity and strength', the female Democrats could be seen giving the President the thumbs down when he brought up repealing and replacing Obamacare.

Trump said: 'Obamacare is collapsing and we must act decisively to protect all Americans.'

'So I am calling on all Democrats and Republicans in the Congress to work with us to save Americans from this imploding Obamacare disaster.'

Some of the 66 women serving in the House and four non-voting delegates also wore blue 'save Obamacare' buttons and ACLU ribbons in defiance of President Trump's travel ban.

Hillary Clinton wore all white at Trump's inauguration. Many assumed this was also an homage to suffragettes. She also wore a white pantsuit during one of the presidential debates.

Pelosi released a statement after Trump's address further blasting the president. She said: 'The President's speech was utterly disconnected from the cruel reality of his conduct.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269932/Democrat-women-wear-white-honor-suffragettes.html#ixzz4a5aLzTvc

Offline skeeter

Lipstick on a pig. Not unexpected, but totally ineffective.

Wingnut

Last time I saw a look like that... Grampa was about to shit his pants.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:46:33 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:54:41 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wait...I'm confused...I thought the suffrage issue was settled about 1920 or there about?  :shrug: :pondering:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Totally backfired. Horrible optics for Democrats, IMO.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Absolutely! And it is everywhere today!  #spectacularfail
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Dems still preferring to wear white I see  :smokin:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Last time I saw a look like that... Grampa was about to shit his pants.

He looks like he's afraid the Chief of Naval Operations is about to turn around and pimp slap him just for general purpose.

Offline r9etb

So ... how did Nancy get all those Mardi Gras beads?

(shudder)

Offline jpsb

It looks to me like Tulsi Gabbard did not wear white. She in light blue, she on the extreme left, next to the women with the funny looking hat (also not in white).

Recall that Tulsi Gabbard is the Rep that went to Syria and came back asking "Why we are arming ISIS?"

Offline verga

(shudder)
@r9etb isn't it kind of racist for SAnd Fran Nan to be doing a Señor Wences impersonation
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline r9etb

@r9etb isn't it kind of racist for SAnd Fran Nan to be doing a Señor Wences impersonation

Perhaps more along the lines of General Garcia:

Wingnut

You must be very tired Weird Toking Fellow.  I mean, all that darn hopping back and forth and side to side on  the issues of  "I hate Trump" - "I love Trump"!

How long you plan on staying on the Trump Train this time?
 :smokin:

• Technical

(shudder)

Looks like she just did a "pull my finger". Anyone getting that?

Offline mountaineer

She looks like she's trying to fist bump her imaginary friend.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

• Technical

(shudder)

"Hold on I'm gonna let one rip! Trump will hate it!"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I haven't seen that many Dem women on their knees since the Clinton days.  And they were all over Kelly Conway the other day....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

She looks like she's trying to fist bump her imaginary friend.

Don't touch that...you never know where that fist has been

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It looks to me like Tulsi Gabbard did not wear white. She in light blue, she on the extreme left, next to the women with the funny looking hat (also not in white).

Recall that Tulsi Gabbard is the Rep that went to Syria and came back asking "Why we are arming ISIS?"

She's also a commissioned Army Officer...probably smart of her to avoid political statements and UCMJ actions since Trump is her CINC.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They didn't dress like suffragettes, they dressed, albeit in modern garb, as The Klan Gals. I saw it as their tribute to democrats true views of Blacks and other people of color.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Yep.  Every time the camera panned on that bunch it was a real downer.  Sure they felt proud of themselves.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You must be very tired Weird Toking Fellow.  I mean, all that darn hopping back and forth and side to side on  the issues of  "I hate Trump" - "I love Trump"!

How long you plan on staying on the Trump Train this time?
 :smokin:

Can't you leave it alone for one freaking minute and enjoy WTF's moment of clarity.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.