Author Topic: Matthews: ‘Economic Nationalism’ Is Trump’s Winning Ticket,’ ‘A Winner Politically’  (Read 234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Ian Hanchett28 Feb 201766

During MSNBC’s coverage of President Trump’s speech before Congress, anchor Chris Matthews stated that Trump’s message on “economic nationalism” “was a winner politically. I think that’s probably the reason he was elected in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. It is his winning ticket, economic nationalism.”

Matthews said, “I think this line of economic nationalism works. I think left, right, and center, I think, people have a sense of righteous indignation, right or wrong, that we’ve been screwed worldwide. … I thought that was a winner politically. I think that’s probably the reason he was elected in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. It is his winning ticket, economic nationalism.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/02/28/matthews-economic-nationalism-is-trumps-winning-ticket-a-winner-politically/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34