Author Topic: Bannon aide now identified by the Left as real threat in Team Trump  (Read 377 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bannon aide now identified by the Left as real threat in Team Trump
By World Tribune on February 27, 2017

After taking aim at White House strategist Steve Bannon in the opening weeks of the Trump administration, the Left is now targeting his aide, – counterterrorism adviser Sebastian Gorka.

The media assault on Gorka, which came from the upper levels of the mainstream press including The New York Times, Washington Post, and Wall Street Journal, has included “personal attacks and innuendo,” Bill Gertz reported for the Washington Free Beacon on Feb. 27.

A recent New York Times opinion piece on Gorka was headlined “The Islamaphobic huckster in the White House”. Vanity Fair labeled him President Donald Trump’s “jihad whisperer.”

Continued: http://www.worldtribune.com/bannon-aide-now-identified-by-the-left-as-real-threat-in-team-trump/

Gorka said critics who call his style of aggressive counterterrorism programs and their advocates “Islamophobes” are absolutely wrong.

“Half of my students were Muslim and are on the front line and paying a heavy price, more than we are in America,” he said. “This is a war inside Islam, a war for the heart of Islam — which version will be preeminent.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Bannon aide now identified by the Left as real threat in Team Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 07:00:47 pm »
In that one debate, I think the first GOP debate, Sen. Ted Cruz took issue with the press.

The press is incredibly biased, in general that is. They need to be taken to task.

A lot of crocodile tears about the press and this kerfuffle with Pres. Trump.

They need to be told off; and they were harder on Bush than virtually anyone, they were hard on Nixon and of course, on Reagan, who I suppose was teflon at that.