General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

The Walking Dead Thread

<< < (2/65) > >>

Millee:
Happy to see Rick has a bit more backbone this season.  "Emasculated" Rick didn't suit him. 

Hurricane Andrew:
Eugene is starting to worry me.  Hard to imagine he's all of a sudden gotten sophisticated enough to pull off the sneaky covert dude...I'm kind of buying the he's flipped line.

I did enjoy the Yar's Revenge homage, though  :beer:

Cripplecreek:

--- Quote from: Hurricane Andrew on February 27, 2017, 07:40:38 pm ---Eugene is starting to worry me.  Hard to imagine he's all of a sudden gotten sophisticated enough to pull off the sneaky covert dude...I'm kind of buying the he's flipped line.

I did enjoy the Yar's Revenge homage, though  :beer:

--- End quote ---

Let's not forget that this same deception is how he survived in the early days with Abraham. He's smart but not highly educated or anything. Its all stuff he picked up from reading and watching TV.

Victoria33:
Quote from: CatherineofAragon on Today at 11:40:30 AM

@Cripplecreek
HOW DARE YOU!  Eugene's going turncoat...I'm done with him.  I hope they hold him down and shave off his mullet.

I don't think so.  Remember his expression when the doctor was "cooked"?  He was horrified Negan would do that.  Now, remember he is super brilliant.  I think that moment set his mind working how he needed to "act" at the moment to stay alive and develop a plan to bring down Negan.  He may be the actual one who does that because he knows so much science/chemistry/physics.  My Bob, the earth scientist/physicist/chemist, knew exactly what Eugene was doing to create that blast. Bob also had a license to use dynamite in his quest for oil over the world, searching for traces of it under the ground in seismic exploration.  Eugene also has that knowledge, is going to make a move at some point to "right the wrongs" happening there.  He is a black and white thinker - this is right and that is wrong, no middle ground.  Don't dump Eugene yet - give him a chance to use his smarts to right that crazy existence.

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: Cripplecreek on February 27, 2017, 07:55:57 pm ---Let's not forget that this same deception is how he survived in the early days with Abraham. He's smart but not highly educated or anything. Its all stuff he picked up from reading and watching TV.

--- End quote ---
@Cripplecreek

He named all the degrees he had, Ph.D.s in science, chemistry, etc., and told the companies he worked for (I think I remember that part).  So, he actually has done that stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version