General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

The Walking Dead Thread

<< < (3/65) > >>

XenaLee:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on February 27, 2017, 07:11:48 pm ---https://www.roku.com/whats-on

Buy a ROKU Premier or more upscale version of the Premier,and get close to 1400 streaming channels. Netflix being one of them.

You might also consider buying a HD antenna.

https://www.amazon.com/RCA-Compact-Outdoor-Antenna-Range/dp/B0024R4B5C/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1488222207&sr=8-6&keywords=rca+hd+antenna

I can't recommend this one highly enough. I like it so much I have bought 3 of them. One as a gift to a friend,one for my workshop,and one for the home. It is rated to receive stations at up to 50 miles away,and the closest station to me is 55 miles away. I pull in 39 channels with it,and don't pay a dime because they are all broadcast uhf or vhf channels.

If you want to record for later viewing and have TIVO while watching live tv,but a Channel Master. It comes with 1tb of storage for recorded shows,but has a plug in the back where you can plug in another one,or one that has even more memory. I personally like the removable hard drives because I can take them with me on the road to watch my recorded shows on my laptop.

I also have Direct TV streaming that came with a free Fire Stick that costs me $45 per month and I get over 100 channels with that,plus HBO and Showtime.

Yeah,if you get it all at one time the initial outlay is a little steep,but unless you also get the Direct TV Streaming service you don't have a monthly bill other than the one from Netflix. BTW,within a month or two Direct TV streaming services will be a channel on ROKU.

--- End quote ---

Question.   Do you need both the aerial antenna AND the channel master?  If not, which is better?

Cripplecreek:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on February 27, 2017, 08:02:50 pm ---@Cripplecreek

He named all the degrees he had, Ph.D.s in science, chemistry, etc., and told the companies he worked for (I think I remember that part).  So, he actually has done that stuff.

--- End quote ---

Eugene confessed that it was all a lie so Abraham would protect him. Abraham literally wanted to kill him because of it. There is still some tension between Eugene and Rosalita over it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USPuBGNBLPA

XenaLee:

--- Quote from: Hurricane Andrew on February 27, 2017, 07:40:38 pm ---Eugene is starting to worry me.  Hard to imagine he's all of a sudden gotten sophisticated enough to pull off the sneaky covert dude...I'm kind of buying the he's flipped line.

I did enjoy the Yar's Revenge homage, though  :beer:

--- End quote ---

Eugene's survival instinct has just kicked in (again).  He's just going along to get along.  But don't discount his abilities.  He may (yet) manage to be a valuable tool to use against Negan and his group.

Victoria33:
@Cripplecreek

Yes, you are right, I forgot his academic credentials were made up.  I think he still knows what he is doing - he has the knowledge but not the degrees.  I still think he is set on destroying Negan after seeing Negan burn the doctor.  He also knows Negan can turn on anyone at a moment's notice, so he has to make a plan so it won't happen.  Getting rid of Negan saves himself and the rest of them.

Silver Pines:
Omg, she's going to kill me.  @Victoria33 , I swear I meant to ping you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version