Author Topic: Swedish asylum shelter in Vanersborg hit by blaze  (Read 590 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Swedish asylum shelter in Vanersborg hit by blaze
« on: February 27, 2017, 05:18:08 pm »
Swedish asylum shelter in Vanersborg hit by blaze
    26 February 2017    From the section Europe

Up to 20 people have been hurt in a fire at a shelter for asylum seekers in Sweden, officials say.

Two residents were badly injured jumping from windows of the building in Vanersborg, about 80km (50 miles) north of Gothenburg.

The cause of the fire is unknown though police have opened an arson inquiry.

Sweden is still debating controversial comments last week by US President Donald Trump on crimes related to its immigration policies.

The fire broke out on the third floor of one of the buildings at the Restad Farm shelter shortly after 04:00 local time (03:00 GMT).

Continued: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39095173

Broke out on the 3rd floor, so that sounds a little less like someone tossed an incendiary.  It sounds internally set off but that is speculation until more facts come in.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:30:40 pm by TomSea »

Offline dfwgator

Re: Swedish asylum shelter in Vanersborg hit by blaze
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 05:23:34 pm »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Swedish asylum shelter in Vanersborg hit by blaze
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 07:14:27 pm »
Broke out on the 3rd floor, so that sounds a little less like someone tossed an incendiary.  It sounds internally set off but that is speculation until more facts come in.
It wouldn't be the first time the muzzies burned a place down because they either so fouled it with their filth or they felt they deserved better accommodations. I wonder how the Swedes who probably lived in the building for many years before they were booted out to let the muzzies live there for free feel about it. I tried to make that sentence longer, sorry.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 07:22:23 pm by GtHawk »