Author Topic: France: Muslim “human rights activist” to Le Pen: “I am going to slit your throat Muslim-style”  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

France: Muslim “human rights activist” to Le Pen: “I am going to slit your throat Muslim-style”

February 26, 2017 5:49 pm By Robert Spencer 40 Comments

“I am going to slit your throat Muslim-style”? There is a Muslim style to slitting throats? Isn’t that quite “Islamophobic” of Mehdi Meklat?

“‘Slit your throat’ Blogger who threatened to KILL Marine Le Pen under fire,” by Romina McGuinness, Express, February 22, 2017 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

AN ACCLAIMED French blogger has come under heavy criticism after thousands of racist, homophobic and hate-filled tweets he published years ago under a pseudonym resurfaced at the end of last week, triggering a storm of outrage.

For years, Mehdi Meklat, a 24-year-old human rights activist and former Bondy Blog journalist – who, until last week, was hailed as one of France’s rising media stars – published “sickening” tweets under the pseudonym ‘Marcelin Deschamps’, a “provocative” but “fictional” character who, according to the young writer, “does not reflect his personal beliefs, values and morals”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/france-muslim-human-rights-activist-to-le-pen-i-am-going-to-slit-your-throat-muslim-style
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:26:13 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

a “provocative” but “fictional” character who, according to the young writer, “does not reflect his personal beliefs, values and morals”.

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And in their own-style;

Well, I'm sure the Buddhists and most other faiths don't have their own style. This again, points to the inherent qualities of Islam.