Author Topic: 'They knew he was dying' Parents guilty of 1st-degree murder in son's death  (Read 459 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Calgary – The painful death of a diabetic boy who was so emaciated he appeared mummified could have been avoided if his parents had not isolated and neglected him for years, a judge said Friday in finding the couple guilty of first-degree murder.

Justice Karen Horner said Emil Radita, 60, and Rodica Radita, 54, were equally guilty of murdering 15-year-old Alexandru.

The boy, who was one of the Raditas’ eight children, weighed less than 37 pounds when he died in 2013 of complications due to untreated diabetes and starvation.

http://edmontonjournal.com/storyline/they-knew-he-was-dying-parents-guilty-of-1st-degree-murder-in-sons-death
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sad, I heard about this. The parents will rightfully be prosecuted.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sad, I heard about this. The parents will rightfully be prosecuted.

The kid had diabetes. I just don't get it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley