Author Topic: THE TRUTH COMES OUT: Univision’s Jorge Ramos Tells Latinos America Is “Our Country, Not Theirs”  (Read 695 times)

rangerrebew

THE TRUTH COMES OUT: Univision’s Jorge Ramos Tells Latinos America Is “Our Country, Not Theirs”

Joshua Caplan Feb 25th, 2017 4:31 pm

They say after a drinks, the truth always comes out. Not with Univision’s Jorge Ramos, as all he needs is a latino audience and a camera. The television anchor let it be known who he thinks the United States really “belongs to” at the Univision Music Awards

From NewsBusters:

Further ramping up his open opposition to President Trump’s immigration law enforcement policies, Univision anchor Jorge Ramos has let loose with an outrageous tirade that could best be described as equal parts nationalistic identity politics, racially-driven demagoguery, and yet another instance of the irresponsible conflation of legal and illegal immigration.

Here’s how the Univision/Fusion anchor kicked off his participation in the 2017 edition of the network’s annual entertainment awards show, Premios Lo Nuestro (“Our Awards”):

https://www.alipac.us/f12/truth-comes-out-univision%92s-jorge-ramos-tells-latinos-america-%93our-country-n-344129/
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 03:15:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

I'm sure the blacks will have something to say about that.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I never cared for him and I watched him from way back, during the World Cup tournaments and of course, Univision would carry this but he's an atheist, okay, people have a right to their personal beliefs but in general, he seems mean-spirited.

Offline skeeter

It seems there are a multitude of groups claiming ownership of the US these days. I'm waiting for the taxpayers to stake their claim.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Ramos is genetically very similar to many of the British. He is clearly NOT AmerIndian.

As a European-Mexican, he is from the elites, upper class, intellectuals, educated.

So when he suggests "race" he is factually wrong.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

Ramos is genetically very similar to many of the British. He is clearly NOT AmerIndian.

As a European-Mexican, he is from the elites, upper class, intellectuals, educated.

So when he suggests "race" he is factually wrong.

He wants to dump all of the Mexican "untermenschen" on the US.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Comes out?

What kind of moron hasn't known they've felt this way for years. Oh let's all act shocked.

This is another problem with so called conservatism, boring predictability.

Offline skeeter

Comes out?

What kind of moron hasn't known they've felt this way for years. Oh let's all act shocked.

You know what else is predictable?

Offline dfwgator

Wingnut

It seems there are a multitude of groups claiming ownership of the US these days. I'm waiting for the taxpayers to stake their claim.

Now there is a minority if there ever was one.  The American Tax Payer.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Blacks?, Blacks? What about the freakin Native Americans? I f anyone would have a claim to North America using the argument of we were there first nanananana! It would be the Native Americans, but that's not how it works or Mexico would belong to their Los Indios and not the descendents of Spanish interlopers.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Comes out?

Is that what they mean by Reconquista? Wow, all I can say is Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, I never saw that coming!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd never heard of Jorge Ramos until I read this article...

Would prefer that he be deported (perhaps he is just another illegal?), so that I would not have to hear of him again...  ;)