Author Topic: Democrats inviting immigrants to Trump's speech to Congress  (Read 467 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats inviting immigrants to Trump's speech to Congress
« on: February 26, 2017, 02:33:56 pm »
 Associated Press
By KEVIN FREKING, Associated Press
1 day ago

WASHINGTON — Democrats have invited immigrants and foreigners to President Donald Trump's first address to Congress in an effort to put a face on those who could be hurt by the Republican's policies.

Lawmakers typically get one guest ticket apiece for presidential addresses, as they will for Tuesday's prime-time speech, and the invites often go to family, friends or someone from back home. To send a message to Trump, Democrats have invited the Iraqi-American doctor who discovered elevated levels of lead in the blood of many children living in Flint, Michigan; a Pakistani-born doctor who delivers critical care to patients in Rhode Island; and an American-born daughter of Palestinian refugees who aids people like her family in their quest to come to the United States.

more
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-inviting-immigrants-to-trumps-speech-to-congress/ar-AAnl4cc?ocid=spartandhp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Democrats inviting immigrants to Trump's speech to Congress
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 03:36:29 pm »
Why is it always Democrats who utilize the Human Wallpaper tactic?

What if Republicans decided to bring in all those who lost their healthcare coverage due to ObamaCare?  There isn't a stadium in the United States large enough to fit them all, but if there were it would be quite a spectacle.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Democrats inviting immigrants to Trump's speech to Congress
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 08:19:16 am »

Didn't trump bring billary victims to a debate?

I don't think we're talking apples and apples here.