Author Topic: The Adventures of Florida Man: a running thread  (Read 114766 times)

Offline verga

Re: The Adventures of Florida Man: a running thread
« Reply #700 on: March 03, 2022, 04:57:55 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Well,the good news is that even a crippled-up old geezer like me could run away from them.
@sneaky pete Sure yeah I would normally agree with you, but what if they were Teenage mutant ninja murder turtles? They are stealthy.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #701 on: March 03, 2022, 07:05:41 pm »
@sneaky pete Sure yeah I would normally agree with you, but what if they were Teenage mutant ninja murder turtles? They are stealthy.

@verga

Not only am I also stealthy,but I carry a 44.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #702 on: March 06, 2022, 03:17:28 am »
   Since @Texas Robin broke it I'm only carrying 13.97 cm.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #703 on: March 08, 2022, 02:02:16 am »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #704 on: March 08, 2022, 02:06:45 am »
Florida man gets naked, takes a dump on his neighbor's glass table.
https://www.fox13news.com/news/naked-florida-man-caught-on-camera-defecating-on-neighbors-porch-deputies-say

The police certainly have a clear case against him.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #705 on: March 08, 2022, 02:07:58 am »
The police certainly have a clear case against him.

:silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #706 on: March 08, 2022, 02:11:45 am »
Is it just me,or is Florida Man slacking off?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #707 on: March 08, 2022, 02:24:53 am »
Is it just me,or is Florida Man slacking off?

Too much competition from Bidet.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #708 on: March 08, 2022, 02:40:37 am »
Guy goes to his psychologist wearing nothing but Saran Wrap.
Doc takes one look and says, "I can clearly see you're nuts!"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 10:59:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #709 on: April 30, 2022, 02:56:09 pm »
Florida man arrested for allegedly burning Dallas lawyer alive in 2016
By Selim Algar   
April 28, 2022 2:29pm

A Florida man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly brutally burning a prominent Texas lawyer to death in 2016 — a case that became one of the Lone Star State’s highest-profile unsolved mysteries.

Steven Benton Aubrey, 61, beat attorney Ira Tobolowsky, 68, then doused him with gasoline and lit him on fire because he represented his mother in a bitter court case against him, cops charged.

Authorities said the longtime suspect was arrested for the crime which shook Dallas and will be extradited to Texas to face a capital murder charge.

Tobolowsky was representing Aubrey’s mother in an ugly dispute with her son over her late husband’s estate. ... NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

« Reply #710 on: April 30, 2022, 03:18:48 pm »
By Selim Algar   

A Florida man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly brutally burning a prominent Texas lawyer to death in 2016 — a case that became one of the Lone Star State’s highest-profile unsolved mysteries.

Steven Benton Aubrey, 61, beat attorney Ira Tobolowsky, 68, then doused him with gasoline and lit him on fire because he represented his mother in a bitter court case against him, cops charged.

Authorities said the longtime suspect was arrested for the crime which shook Dallas and will be extradited to Texas to face a capital murder charge.

Tobolowsky was representing Aubrey’s mother in an ugly dispute with her son over her late husband’s estate. ... NY Post

That's rare, a lawyer with actual skin in the game...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #711 on: April 30, 2022, 04:12:02 pm »
That's rare, a lawyer with actual skin in the game...

Too bad he didn't get to keep it.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #712 on: May 12, 2022, 11:26:49 pm »
Some Ukrainian-Floridians want to participate in the whole "Florida man" adventure.
Ukrainian family facing hate crimes charges in attack that left gay man blind in Pompano Beach, Florida
By B911 -
May 12, 2022

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – The Broward State Attorney’s Office filed hate crime charges on Tuesday against three individuals accused of severely beating a man based on his sexual orientation.

The victim, 31, of Pompano Beach, was severely beaten during an incident that occurred in the city on or about August 6, 2021. He has been permanently blinded and sustained other serious injuries as a result of the incident.

The suspects are Ukrainians Inna Makarenko, 44; Yevhen Makarenko, 43; and Oleh Makarenko, 21.

A fourth person, Vladyslav Makarenko, was transferred from Alabama to the Broward County jail system on Monday. Prosecutors are reviewing the case against him and formal charges have not been filed at this time. ...
Breaking911

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #713 on: May 30, 2022, 09:01:07 pm »
18-Year-Old Florida Man Arrested for Posting Photo With Guns With Caption ‘Hey Siri, Directions to the Nearest School’
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published May 30, 2022 at 1:15pm

An 18-year-old Florida man has been arrested for “threatening to conduct a mass shooting or act of terrorism.”

Corey Anderson, 18, of Lutz, had posted images of himself with what appeared to be a handgun, a rifle, and a tactical style vest — along with the caption “Hey Siri, directions to the nearest school.”

He was arrested at his home on Sunday after someone called in a tip to law enforcement.

After further investigation, detectives from the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office determined the handgun and rifle were “airsoft guns,” according to a press release.

“This type of threat is unacceptable. This man intentionally instilled fear into our community as a sick joke, but be warned, this is no laughing matter,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister in a statement. “We will do everything within our power to apprehend, and pursue charges on those who make school-based threats.”

“Protecting students is our greatest priority. We take school threats very seriously, if you see something suspicious, please contact us immediately,” Chronister added.

The teenager’s bond was set at $7,500 and he was no longer listed in custody as of Monday.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/18-year-old-florida-man-arrested-posting-photo-guns-caption-hey-siri-directions-nearest-school/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #714 on: May 30, 2022, 10:01:23 pm »
Clearly, "Florida Man" worthy.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #715 on: June 06, 2022, 01:28:42 pm »
Florida man
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #716 on: June 06, 2022, 04:49:54 pm »
Florida man
Some days it has to be qa real toss up if articles like this go in "Florida Man" or Ridiculous news of the day".
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #717 on: June 06, 2022, 05:37:37 pm »
Some days it has to be qa real toss up if articles like this go in "Florida Man" or Ridiculous news of the day".

@verga

It's a good "fit" for both,so it doesn't matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #718 on: June 06, 2022, 06:30:08 pm »

I would not consider it to be spam if you were to post something on both threads....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #719 on: June 09, 2022, 02:14:45 am »

I hope this Florida Man is Running.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #720 on: June 10, 2022, 01:48:07 am »
Man is too based for the modern world

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #721 on: June 10, 2022, 06:49:34 am »
By Selim Algar   

Idiot did it bass-ackwards, you light the attorney on fire and then you beat the fire out.

Offline verga

« Reply #722 on: June 10, 2022, 05:33:15 pm »
Idiot did it bass-ackwards, you light the attorney on fire and then you beat the fire out.
I wonder if he will use the "Your honor, some people just need killin." defense.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #723 on: June 10, 2022, 07:37:34 pm »
I wonder if he will use the "Your honor, some people just need killin." defense.
:pondering: Risky, the jury may agree and give him the :reaper: penalty.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #724 on: June 11, 2022, 01:36:03 pm »
Florida woman, 48, on trial for murdering her former NBA executive husband, 65, 'scrolled through DATING APP while he lay on the ground bleeding to death': She originally said he had a heart attack before claiming he stabbed himself

Danielle Redlick, 48, is accused of fatally stabbing then 65-year-old husband Michael on January 12, 2019. The two had been married 15 years
    An attorney alleged in court Thursday that Michael, a former NBA executive, was found in a pool of his own blood on the family's kitchen
    Redlick was surrounded by blood-soaked towels, a mop, cleaning product and a bucket of water that had turned pink
    Opening statements Thursday gave the jurors a choice as attorneys for Danielle Redlick said that she acted in self-defense
    Danielle has already rejected a plea deal to admit to manslaughter and face 10 years in prison. If convicted of murder, she would serve life in prison

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com
Published: 23:37 EDT, 10 June 2022 | Updated: 02:40 EDT, 11 June 2022

A Florida woman standing trial for allegedly murdering her husband is accused of going through Tinder while he bled to death on the floor.

Danielle Redlick, 48, is accused of fatally stabbing then 65-year-old husband Michael on January 12, 2019. The two had been married 15 years, according to The Daily Beast.

Assistant State Attorney Sean Wiggins alleged in court Thursday that Michael, a former NBA executive, was found in a pool of his own blood on the family's kitchen floor surrounded by blood-soaked towels, a mop, cleaning product and a bucket of water that had turned pink.  ...
Daily Mail