Author Topic: ‘Pray On Your Own Time!’ — Protesters Freak Out After GOP Town Hall Opens With A Prayer [VIDEO]  (Read 481 times)

rangerrebew

‘Pray On Your Own Time!’ — Protesters Freak Out After GOP Town Hall Opens With A Prayer [VIDEO]
Photo of Peter Hasson
Peter Hasson
Reporter, Associate Editor
8:54 PM 02/24/2017

Liberal protesters became enraged when a Louisiana town hall with Republican Sen. Bill Cassidy opened with a prayer earlier this week, screaming at the chaplain as he tried to lead the crowd in prayer.

The protesters, who were there with a local chapter of anti-Trump group Indivisible, can be heard groaning and shouting as the chaplain says, “In God we trust.” One man can be heard saying, “Pray on your own time!” Others shouted incredulously, “Prayer? Prayer?”

Video of the event, first reported by The Washington Free Beacon, reveals one woman shouting the name “Lucifer” while the chaplain invokes God’s name. Other, non-protesting attendees can be heard trying to shush the protesters.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/24/pray-on-your-own-time-protesters-freak-out-after-gop-town-hall-opens-with-a-prayer-video/#ixzz4ZhqjzLyz

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Pray On Your Own Time!’ — Protesters Freak Out After GOP Town Hall Opens With A Prayer [VIDEO]

Peter Hasson
Reporter, Associate Editor
8:54 PM 02/24/2017

Liberal protesters became enraged when a Louisiana town hall with Republican Sen. Bill Cassidy opened with a prayer earlier this week, screaming at the chaplain as he tried to lead the crowd in prayer.

The protesters, who were there with a local chapter of anti-Trump group Indivisible, can be heard groaning and shouting as the chaplain says, “In God we trust.” One man can be heard saying, “Pray on your own time!” Others shouted incredulously, “Prayer? Prayer?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/24/pray-on-your-own-time-protesters-freak-out-after-gop-town-hall-opens-with-a-prayer-video/#ixzz4Zie9stg1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

This is their own time, duh.

It's not a government function, even if it were, so what?

Offline bolobaby

I bet they would be the first in line to give muslims time off from their civil service jobs to pray to Mecca five times a day, though.

I would just love to see them go shout, "Pray on your own time!" to those guys.

Oh yeah. They won't. They're cowards.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I didn't know protestors were paid by the hour.  I thought it was a flat rate per gig.

Well there ya go, learn something new every day.