Author Topic: Fake Sweden expert on Fox News – has criminal convictions in US, no connection to Swedish security  (Read 696 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Fox News continues to focus on the debate about how immigration is breaking Sweden. One guest last night, described as a ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”, spoke about the problems caused by criminality in Swedish cities and suburbs. But neither the Swedish Defense Ministry nor Foreign Office have heard of the expert. Nils Bildt, who called for an “open and honest” debate on crime, has previously been convicted of a violent offence in the United States.
Rätta artikel

President Trump's statements about Sweden, based on a report on his favourite TV-channel Fox News, continue to drive the debate about the country in the United States. Sweden is portrayed as a nation plagued by crime and rape, in large part due to immigration.

Friday the question was the focus of debate during the conservative Fox-presenter Bill O’Reillys show, where Nils Bildt confirmed Donald Trumps negative view of Sweden. Nils Bildt was introduced by Fox as a ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”, which has caused more than a few raised eyebrows.

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-sweden-expert-on-fox-news-has-criminal-convictions-in-us-no-connection-to-swedish-security/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Someone posted this elsewhere but world news is where it belongs. I also read this yesterday:

Trump's wrong, it's 'quiet and safe' in Malmo

24 February 2017 Last updated at 15:26 GMT
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39074420

Definitely mixed reports.

We do sometimes get fake news out of Europe, I'm pretty sure of that. Probably everywhere else too.

Offline Suppressed

Someone posted this elsewhere but world news is where it belongs. I also read this yesterday:
Definitely mixed reports.

We do sometimes get fake news out of Europe, I'm pretty sure of that. Probably everywhere else too.

As they interview Muslims, asking whether there are problems, with a Muslim journalist, too, just to be sure the right story comes forward.  I'll say it, the BBC is garbage.

BUT, I do think there has been exaggeration about it being bad.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn